part 84 // for him

you dont have to say i love you to say i love you

forget all the shooting stars, and all the silver moons

we've been making shades of purple out of red and blue

jimin was always there. when yoongi was mad, crippling anger rolling off of him in waves and words biting sharp like teeth on skin, jimin still stuck around. when yoongi was miserable, and sadness drowned him from head to toe, tears pooling in the corners of his eyes, jimin was there to pick up the pieces. yoongi just hoped, that he was at least a quarter as good of a boyfriend as jimin was. he felt almost like he was letting him down sometimes. yoongi hated feeling that way.

jimin knew better, though. he knew that even though yoongi wouldnt actually say those three words to him, that he still felt it. he could see it in his eyes and in his actions, he always knew the love was there, no doubt. he wasnt worried. taehyung thought he may just have too much hope and seokjin thinks that he trusts too easily, and both of those things are probably true. but jimin knows, in the bottom of his heart, that yoongi truly does love him. 

he could see his love when jimin was the only person yoongi let into his studio while he was working on tracks. he could see it when yoongi told him to be careful before he went anywhere and to be back before it gets late. he sees it when yoongi kisses him and tells him to sleep well, and when he calls him to tell him that he misses him whenever hes away. the way that happened most often, is when they were in a crowd of people, making yoongi slightly uncomfortable, and he gripped onto jimins hand like it was his lifeline.

sickeningly sweet like honey, dont need money

all i need is you

yoongi inhaled sharply, glaring at namjoon from practically across the studio. he knew he had been right when he said you need to get better with your feelings to express them to jimin, but it still bothered him when he just said it right then and there. yoongi sighed, nimble and slim fingers going to run through his thin hair. "hyung," namjoon said suddenly, "you dont want to loose him." and he was right. loosing jimin, was yoongis biggest fear.

"i love you." yoongi said to him one night, their tired bodies pressed against each other on the couch after a rather long day. jimins body stiffened for only a moment, "i know you do." he responded, smiling gently at the older boy. so, everyone had been wrong. jimin knew yoongi loved him, even without him even saying so. then, when yoongi moved to lace their fingers neatly together, jimin knew that was his way of saying those three little words to him again. it made his heart swoon.

//

a/n I. AM. LATE. VALENTINES. DAY. IS. OVER. AND ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHITTY OH GOSH. it was based off of troye sivans lyrics from "for him (ft. allday)" tho.

lots of love, namjoon1994 !