q&a !

okay, here we go guys! (oh and remember, feel free to comment your own answers to the questions too!) thank you for all the lovely questions, you guys make me feel so special asjadkdags & you are all so dear to my heart. oh & im sorry if i couldnt get to your question, either bc you commented after i put this out or i just didnt see it. 

1: how did you find out about bangtan? through one of my friends, actually! she had just found out about them as well, and wanted to show me! im extremely glad that she did~

2: favorite songs at the moment? this is always a tough question, but i'll go with; all of in the mood for love pt. 2, jungkook's paper hearts cover, hoseok's 1 verse, and all of troye sivan's blue neighborhood! (do covers count?)

3: how did you find kpop? i found it when my friend first showed me bangtan!

4: what song made you get into kpop? boy in luv by bts!

5: where are you from? well, i currently live in virginia in the usa. but if you mean like my heritage, then my mom is indian and my dad is filipino! (weird mix, huh?)

6: how do you get inspired for each one shot? its very hard, actually. i usually just read alot of books, it doesnt even have to be bts fanfic, just any books. or i think about places i like to go or things i would like to do, and imagine yoonmin doing some cute ass stuff there. but yeah, just random things, really! (sorry if that wasnt much help..)

7: what was your first kpop group? bts! though, i did get into exo around the same time!

8: what do you like to do when your bored? i draw/ sketch! i also love to read, and i usually use my free time to come up with ideas for my books on here, and or write new chapters for you all!

9: whats your favorite candy? im actually not much of a sweets person, but i do looove snickers, skittles, kit-kats, and m&m's!

10: why are you so precious? ahskjsdgsj thank youuu.. im not, but thank you anyway.. your all very precious little buns, though.

11: what is your favorite non kpop band/ artist, if you have one? i do! they are; halsey, troye sivan, all time low, and drake! 

12: what made you begin shipping yoonmin? i dont remember exactly what made me start shipping them, i just always thought that they were both so smol and so cute and they could be so smol and so cute together!

13: favorite bts album? ahh why must you guys do this so me? if i had to choose, either in the mood for love pt. 1 or 2. (though i really love danger and skool luv affair and basically all of them oH god)

14: another bts fanfic recommendation on wattpad? i usually only read fanfics on archive of our own, but i really love; 'internet friends' a vkook book by nerdyjimin, 'sunny days' a yoonmin book by bangtanvevo & 'reality check' a yoonmin book by bananaxmania!