part 62 // life

jimin woke up tangled in two layers of blankets, a sweatshirt, and the limbs of his long time boyfriend. he lifts his head up slightly, fully taking in his surroundings. the light spilling in from the curtains makes him squint his eyes as he looks around, seeing yoongis black sweatshirt on the floor, a couple clothes drawers sloppily left open, and many crumpled up balls of paper thrown at the trash bin. when he turns his head slowly, in an attempt to keep yoongi sleeping, he comes face to face with his beyond beautiful boyfriend.

jimin truly loved every single part of min yoongi. he loved the curve at the end of his eyes, the creases around his mouth when he smiles, the tasseled bleached blonde hairs on his head, the natural pink tint of his lips, the dark bags under his eyes from lack of slumber, the cuts on his fingers from when he bites them, the veins in his neck and hands and feet that are visible through his pale skin, everything really. jimin took a quick glance at the time, seeing that it was already 11:52. yoongi should already be awake, but jimin had no desire to wake him yet.

"god, i love you so much." jimin said to yoongis sleeping figure, his voice coming out so quietly it was practically just breaths. yoongi had probably thrown off his sweatshirt during the night due to heat, leaving him in a tight black tee shirt that jimin had always loved him in. "i love you more." yoongis deep and hoarse sleepy voice suddenly mumbled. jimins lips turned up into a smile, watching as yoongi attempted to rub the sleep out of his eyes, adjusting to the sudden light. "i didnt know you were awake." jimin chuckled as yoongi pulled his arm out from around him to sit up. "yeah, i could tell," yoongi laughed softly, "you stared at me for a long time."

"you cant blame me, you're just really fucking pretty." jimin says to him, face serious and not joking one bit. yoongi rolls his eyes dramatically at his boyfriend. "yeah, yeah. whatever you say." he laughs. jimins arms immediately wrap around his thin body, "im not joking, you know." he mumbles into the crook of yoongis neck, making fireworks erupt in yoongis stomach even after all these years. "you tell me this everyday," yoongi chuckles and jimin is so close that he can feel it, "and, like always, im going to tell you that you are beautiful. much more beautiful than i."

jimin frowns slightly at this, though his heart flutters at the compliment. "well, i dont think so." he mutters as he finally pulls away from yoongis warm body. yoongi doesnt say anything, knowing they could go back and forth on this forever. "did you check on youngji?" yoongi then asks, crawling out of bed with jimin not far behind him. "she wasnt crying when i woke up, so i just thought it would be best to let her sleep." jimin explained as he tossed yoongi his sweatshirt. "yeah, thats good. she hasnt been sleeping very well." yoongi nodded as he caught the piece of clothing in his hand.

so, jimin and yoongi walked as quietly as they possibly could to the door next to their bedrooms, opening it slowly. once inside, they walked over to the quaint crib placed in the center of their makeshift nursery. "hey, sweetheart." yoongi smiled widely as jimin gently picked her up and held her in his careful arms. the baby girl giggled at her dads smile, bouncing in the safety of his daddys arms. "lets go get you fed." jimin said happily, walking out of the room and into their kitchen, yoongi walking close behind him. 

"work today?" yoongi asked as he retrieved the formula and bottle from the cupboard, just like he did every morning. and while jimin did his usual routine of strapping youngji into her baby seat at their small table, he answered, "no, not today. boss said i could have it off because taehyung wanted to take an extra shift." yoongi nodded at that, handing jimin the now finished bottle of formula he had just made for their daughter. "well, i still have to go." yoongi sighed loudly as jimin pouted. "but i dont have to be in until 2, so i have time." he smiled, sitting at the table while watching his boyfriend feed youngji fondly.

no, jimin and yoongi werent married. and no, their parents did not approve of them adopting so young and without the commitment of marriage. but honestly, they didnt care much. jimin and yoongi had been dating for 5 years, and never once did either of them question if they were going to be together for good. so on their 4th anniversary, they made the decision to adopt. and now, a whole year and a half later, they have a beautiful baby girl named youngji. and she is their absolute whole world. and even though they're grown up and have a daughter now, they will always see one another as the awkward highschooler they once were when they first met.

//

a/n parents yoonmin makes me emotionlly unstable. that is all i have to say.

lots of love, namjoon1994 !