part 47 // halloween special!

(guys....its a haLLOWEEN SPECIAL WOOP WOOP!)

"its getting dark! kids will be here soon!" jimin hastily told his boyfriends as he pilled candy into a bowl at the last minute. they did this every year, rushed at the last minute to throw up some fake cob webs and plastic jack-o-lanterns on their front door step. dont get them wrong, they both loved halloween, they just never had the time to worry about preparing for it until the day of. usually, jimin and yoongi would dress up as well, but this year they just threw on some orange and black clothing and called it a night.

ding-dong!

the sound of their doorbell rang loudly. yoongi continued to flip through the many halloween movies on tv, so jimin sprang up and grabbed the bowl of candy on his way to the door. "trick-or-treat!" a young boy smiled widely from below jimin. he had an adorable gap between his little teeth and hair sticking out in all directions. jimin saw also, that he was dressed as a little dinosaur. "hey there, sweetie!" jimin smiled equally as widely back at the boy, "here you go!" he scooped some candy into the boys small bag, "have a nice night!" jimin said happily as the little boy thanked him shyly and started to waddle away.

"that took a while." yoongi chuckled as jimin sat down beside him again. jimin smiled and sat up straighter. "oh my god! yoongi he was so adorable! you should've seen him he was a little dinosaur and-" but jimin cut off his own excited talking when something suddenly dawned on him. the little boy, he realized, wasnt with anyone. now, usually jimin wouldnt worry too much about it, but he was just so small and there were no parents in sight. "oh shit- yoongi, we have to go find him!" jimin screeched as he grabbed yoongis hand and pulled both of them off of the couch.

yoongi was confused, but followed along anyway. it was jimin, after all. "whats wrong? what happened?" yoongi quickly asked jimin as they stood outside of their apartment, jimins eyes darting in every direction in search of something unknown to yoongi. "the little boy, he didnt have anyone with him! he could be hurt! or lost!" jimin worriedly said as he speed walked down one of the halls he thought he saw the boy go down. yoongi didnt say anything after that, just continued to follow jimin in search for the little dinosaur.

about two minutes later, jimins eyes landed on a little dinosaur, waddling his way to the next door. apparently those little toddler legs dont carry you very quickly. "hey, sweetie!" jimin called out to him, making the little boy slowly turn around and toothily grin at him again. "hello!" he waved to jimin, he recognized him as the hyung who gave him lots of candy and smelled very good. jimin crouched down beside him, and yoongi did the same only a few second later. "whats your name?" jimin smiled once he had finally calmed down. 

"im jeon jungkook!" he giggled loudly, "you have pink hair!" he laughed louder as he pointed a small finger to yoongis head. yoongi just smiled and nodded, ruffling the little boys hair a bit in return. "well, hi jeongguk! im jimin hyung, and this is yoongi hyung!" jimin explained cheerfully, gesturing to the both of them. "wheres your mommy and daddy?" yoongi spoke up then, looking at the boy once more. jungkook looked puzzled for a moment, before speaking again. "i dont know, yoongi hyung. do you know?" 

before yoongi could answer, jimin spoke up. "hey, jeongguk? is it okay if you come to our house for a moment while we find your parents?" jimin then asked, hand still holding jungkooks little body comfortingly. jungkook nodded slightly, allowing himself to be picked up by yoongi as jimin walked in front of the two of them. only shortly after, a womens voice yelled from down the hall. "jeongguk!" the voice sounded worried and desperate, scared, even. as they stopped walking, a lady soon came into view. she had jungkooks dark hair and same face shape. "jeongguk!" she yelled out again as she saw him, only this time she sounded beyond relieved. 

yoongi gently put him down and they both watched him waddle into the arms of his mother. she then looked up at the two boys and smiled widely, a smile that looked an awful lot like a certain dinosaur's. "thank you, darlings! thank you so much." she said, bowing several times and shaking each of their hands respectively. yoongi and jimin bowed in return and smiled at her. "it was no problem, miss. your son is a cute one!" yoongi said sweetly, once jungkook had been settled into his mothers arms.

"bye yoongi hyung! bye bye jimin hyung!" jungkook waved as his mother started to walk away, jimin and yoongi just waved back and smiled at the young boy, before walking inside of their own apartment. "well, that was eventful." yoongi sighed as him and jimin both plopped themselves down on their couch. yoongis arms wrapped around jimin lovingly, as jimin rested his head on yoongis chest. 

ding-dong!

their doorbell sounded suddenly, making the both of them jump slightly. they groaned as jimin reached over and grabbed the bowl. instead of getting up, though, he shoved it into yoongis lap lazily. "its your turn." he mumbled sleepily, eyes half open. eventually yoongi managed to roll himself off of the couch and to the door, smiling widely at the two little boys on the other side. they had parents with them, thankfully, and were just as cute as jungkook had been. their names, yoongi soon found out, were taehyung and hoseok.

//

a/n hAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS HALLOWEEN SPECIAL! IM SORRY IF YOU WERE EXPECTING SOMETHING DIFFERENT BUT I THOUGHT A CUTE ONE WOULD BE GOOD! BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN TONIGHT! I LOVE ALL YOU CREATURES! oh aND WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DRESSING UP AS? IM GOING AS A WITCH! *insert evil laughter*

lots and lots of (spooky) love, namjoon1994 !