Chapter 3: Some girl

Stevie:

Ally had once again set the kitchen ablaze. I stood on the balcony, thinking when a girl stopped outside. She looked up at me and I smiled and waved, she waved back. I was about to go back in but a guy took my notice. He grabbed the girl and started to hurt her.

I ran towards the lift to remember it was broken, I swiftly dodged the old lady who was walking up the stairs. My heart was beating so fast. When I got to the bottom I ran outside to see her wincing in pain as he beat her. She was gonna have bruising for days. Her parents will have to take extra care since she looks like she broke a rib.

"Hey! Get the fuck off her!" I yelled as she made eye contact with me.

He ran out of the situation as I watched the girl try and stand. Once she was nearly up she fell back down. Clearly he hit her too hard that she broke her rib and is in too much pain. I grabbed her bridal style and we made light conversation until I noticed her falling asleep. I said she could sleep so she snuggled up to me.

I wish she was mine. WHAT THE HELL? WHY WAS I THINKING THAT!? Her parents are probably worried sick and I go and say that. Well fucking done. You have stooped yourself so low wanting someone else's child. Well. Fucking. Done.

I got to our apartment and Ally greeted me. Her eyes immediately met with the girls. Ally rushed in front setting up the spare bedroom for the girl to sleep in. I placed her in the bed and removed her hoodie and earphones, from her. I didn't move anything else. She looked peaceful.

I walked put of the room to be met with Ally who looked concerned.

"Babe? What happened?" She asked as I walked to the couch.

"She was being beat up by some guy and I stopped him. She was in pain and couldn't walk. I picked her up and she fell asleep." Ally nodded and cuddled into me.

"I'm so proud of you. God, knows what would happen if you did see it." She kissed me.

This is so sappy and its so sad that the girl was beat up. Me and Ally cuddled, for a few hours. Ally was trying to explain how on Earth she burnt a sandwich in our apartment. We both started to laughter because she burnt a snadwich. How?

Thud!

"Shit I think she fell." I say to Ally.

"Why don't you get up and check." We both got up.

We headed towards the spare room. I was ahead of Ally.

"Are you okay?" I asked walking down the corridor.

"God, Stevie she fell on the floor!" Ally busted the door open.

There she was. The girl was on the floor. You could see her bruising that she got earlier. She was in pain as I tried to help her up but she incisted to do it herself.

After a few seconds of silence. She told us that she needed to get home since its 12:30. Her parents are probably so worried. She tried to walk to the door but failed. She kept trying until I picked her up bridal style. She is so light. What is she like 15/16? I might ask later.

Ally grabbed the car keys and started to run ahead to open doors and stuff. I was going down the stairs and trying not to drop her. We walked downstairs with a few stares from neighbours and others.

Once we got to the car, Ally opened the back door for me to put her in. I placed her in sitting up and lightly put her seat belt on as LA is fricken dangerous. I hopped into front of the car with Ally. Ally asked for and she gave her them. Whats her name?

"So whats your name?" I asked.

"Y/N." I nodded it was such a cute name.

"Well im Stevie and this is Ally." I motioned towards me then Ally driving