Chapter 79: Helper.

Natasha:

I got a text this morning of Y/N's mum or mom I forgot which was which. But anyway, she messaged me.

OneOfY/N'sMoms: Hey, me and Stevie are going shopping and honestly don't wanna leave Y/N alone. Her and Sally broke up and she hasn't really spoken. Please if you can go round to our house and message me before you do.

Me: Hey Ally, I don't mind going round and I know about them breaking up Sally messaged me.

OneOfY/N'sMoms: Thank you. We won't be long just please talk to her.

I put my phone on my bed and started getting dressed. I eventually just put jeans and a shirt on. Not much effort but I don't care. I also need to tell Y/N something. I mean I told my family last night.

"Sis! Where you going!?" My brother shouted.

"To see Y/N I'm going to hers."

"Are you gonna tell her?"

"Well yeah she is my friend."

"I'm so proud of you. You little bisexual." He hugged me.

"Calm down. All I wanna do right now is talk to Y/N because no offence but talking to a guy about these things feels weird. She might be able to help."

"True. Didn't she just get out of a relationship though? You might have a chance."

"Ew dude. I only kissed her once." I covered my mouth.

"You've kissed!?"

"I'm going now." I started walking out.

"Awwww my sister is in love."

"Dude. It's not even a crush."

"Thats what they all say."

I shook my head and went towards Y/N's. When I got there I knocked on the door but got no reply. I tried opening the door and it opened.

Walking in I heard someone talking in a room downstairs. I went and found Y/N remembering she made Stevie pee by scaring her.

"Don't pee!" I yelled.

"What the fuc-" She nearly swore.

"Didn't swear mom." I grew confused till I saw Stevie in the chat.

She turned to me and I hugged her.

"Hey!" She laughed.

"Hi. Your parents told me to come over and see how you're doing." I explained to her.

"Well thanks mom." She turned to the screen.

"Wait. This is a live stream. Cool." I tried to find a seat.

I looked then I couldn't find any. Giving up I just sat on Y/N's lap. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I then looked over at the comment section.

Y/N ISN'T SINGLE!
NEW SHIP
WHO THIS!?
IS THIS BAE?
IS SHE YOUR SUGA MAMA?

"Can we please stop especially to the person who put the Fifth Harmony reference in." I bursted out laughing.

"Hey, I'm Natasha just so you know." I poked her cheek smiling as she furrlwed her eyebrows.

"Okay guys. Ask Natasha anything." I started looking at comments with Y/N.

I shifted on her lap, trying to get comfortable and she kept hold of me. I giggled as she rolled her eyes and I pulled a funny face at her.

My eyes wondered to the screen and there was a ton of comments about our little interaction.

"Guys what's Y/NS/N?" Y/N asked confused.

"Thats our ship name Y/N. Duh." I flipped my hair sassily answering.

"You're an ass. Anyway, question time." She pointed one out and I laughed answering.

After about 30 minutes of questions we started getting a few dares. We did a few including texting my brother that I'm pregnant. I then spotted one.

"Hey look." I pointed to one that said kiss.

"We already have remember." She whispered to me.

"Oh yeah." I blushed, not my fault.

I laughed as comments came in wanting to know what happened.

"Shall we do one for their benefit?" I asked, gaining a litte confidence.

"Only a peck okay?" She replied and I nodded.

"Cool." She giggled.

We turned so we kinda faced the camara and then I pecked her lips. She laughed and people wrote that it wasn't a real kiss.

I decided to woman up. I kissed her more passionaly, making sure people knew. She wrapped her arms around me bringing me closer. I pulled back then pecked her lips, just after.

"That was wow." I replied breaking the silence.

She nodded as I cuddled into her. I read some of the comments, they were cute and cheesy. One was pointed out to me.

SallyIsBae: Already moved on.

Shit.