Chapter 51: Day 11 of 14

You:

By the time we eventually got back it was 1am. We took a longer route, resulting in me falling asleep. Sally I assume carried me to bed. I woke up at 10 with a headache. I feel like death.

"Finally awake?" Sally turned over and faced me.

"Yeah." I groaned out.

Sally furrowed her eyebrows then placed a hand on my head. Oddly enough it was cold for some reason. I was so fucking warm it was unbelievable.

"Shit." She muttered.

I groaned again and turned over. Ignoring her and I pulled the blankets off me.

"Babe. Put the blanket back on before you make yourself cold." I ignored her again.

My head was really starting to hurt so I sat up. Terrible idea as I laid back down in pain. Sally jumped out of bed and went somewhere. I don't care where she went.

I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep. I was so close until someone, naming no names, Sally, decided to walk in.

"Hey baby." She sat on the edge of the bed stroking my hair.

Sighing as her cold handa traced patterns in my hair I turned over facing her.

"Hi." I croaked.

She gave me a little smile and there was a knock on the door. She kissed my cheek then got up. I sighed once again and I took off my sweat pants leaving me in boxers since it was so fucking warm.

"I see she isn't very well." I heard someones voice.

"Yeah. She doesn't look too good. Mind checking her out?" Sally asked.

A random guy came over to me and started feeling my temperature and that shit. I groaned at every touch but Sally just held my hand.

"May I have a word with the girl's parents?" That sounded so fucking posh.

"Yeah." Sally stood up and kissed my cheek once more.

They both left and thank God they did. I started to get really sleepy. I fell asleep to the sound of my own breathing.

Waking up was hell. I opened my eyes and instantly regretted it. I heard someone giggle as I turned over putting my face in the pillows.

I felt someone climb into the bed as it dipped. I didn't bother opening my eyes so I just cuddled up to them. I heard them giggle then stroke my hair.

"I'll make the soup because we all know Stevie can't. I'm joking." Ally said from somewhere.

"I'll go grab her a drink." Sally said.

So who is stroking my hair?

The person moved across and I rested my head on their chest, letting myself listen to their heartbeat. The person started humming a quiet song and it helped relax me.

"Maybe you're not too bad with sick people." Ally teased.

"Shut up she is going to sleep." I cuddled into them more.

"Stevie I brought her soup so she has to sit up." The thought of food is knocking me sick.

"Come on Y/N. I think you better get up." Stevie lightly shook me.

If she shakes me o- too late. She shook me a little more and I threw up. Half on the covers and half on her shirt. I could hear Ally laughing and Stevie groaning.

"Wh-" Sally walked in.

I sat up coughing as Stevie pattered my back instantly. I continued to cough untill I felt sick. I waved my hands around and Sally grabbed something. I threw up in it and she rubbed my back.