Chapter 23: Moving Day

You:

After the 'date' last night we all went home and the Chambers-Kam clan stayed at ours. They are in the middle of moving so they are crashing here till its done. So today moms volunteered to help them paint and do other shit.

We are currently at their house. Its pretty nice, we each got given a bedroom and a design to follow. We then decided to make a game, the best looking bedroom wins. We are only decorating the bedroom, the other rooms are already painted. Bria and Chrissy did it the day they got told they had the house.

"Babe, here my design." She passed me a sheet of paper.

The room was black/red/white/grey. It was quite a cool design. (Picture above apart from double bed). It was a nice design. They had bought things for her, like a letter block with S. They also had got her a red electric guitar. Guess its time to paint.

"Start with the red. Then move to the white, do the black then grey. Okay?" I suggested.

"Yep, then we can move my bed in and fix some things up." She kissed me then grabbed the red paint.

"START THE CLOCK." I shout to the other couples. "GO!" We started to paint instantly.

Sally was on the ladders and did the tops. I started on the opposite side of the wall and did the bottoms. I reached to where I could. After 10 minutes we switched sides. 30 minutes passed and we were sweating. Its such a good job I was wearing a sportsbra underneath. I took off my hoodie and went to Sally's clothes box outside.

I went through her box till I found a pair of baggy pj shorts. I shrugged and took my jeans off. I put them on and walked back into her room. She held her arm out, I looked at it then saw a hair tie. I smiled then took the hair tie. I tied my hair up in a messy bun.

5 hours later....

All the paint is finally dry, now we can put the things on the wall. We built everything and left them in the middle of the room. After 1 hour of sorting we finally had finished.

"DONE!" We both shouted flopping onto her bed.

"Im so tired." I was sweating still.

"Its okay babe, go to my bathroom and take a quick shower, it will wake you up. We did like 8 hours work. We still need to put the furniture in downstairs." I nodded then pecked her lips.

I ran into her bathroom and got in the shower. After the shower I walked out with damp hair. I rolled my eyes when I saw her laid on her bed asleep. I took her  hair dryer and brought it into her bathroom. It has a socket so I plugged it in. I dryed my hair then walked back into her room.

This time she was cuddled up with a tiger teddy. I guess she wasn't lying when she said she falls asleep with a teddy. I go to her and kiss her cheek. I leave the room. I walk to the guest room that moms are painting. They did the design as a white and turquoise colours. In turquoise was patterns, and the background was the white. It was an elegant look.

"Hey, moms. Putting the finishing touches on?" Stevie jumped.

"What is with our child and scaring people? Seriously?" I smiled.

"You do know that sounds weird?" Ally said.

"What does?" Stevie asked facing her.

"You saying our child. Im just not use to it yet. I know we had the play about saying I love you as my daughter. Its taken till now to relise that you ARE MY daughter. Actually OUR daughter." Hold the tears. "You make me so happy. I don't care about my age. Its just so good to have someone to love more than Stevie." Im lost for words.

HOLD. YOUR. TEARS. Y/N!
HOLD THEM.
HOLD.
FUCK IT.

I started to cry. Ally then rushed over to me and hugged me. I instatly hugged her back as Stevie just stood awkward. We need a family hug.

"Mom. Come on." I called her.

She came over and joined our hug. It was was a family only hug. We broke apart and Stevie kissed the left of my head and Ally took the right. I blushed. Who would have thought that I would ever grow up and have a amazing family, with a drop dead gorgeous girlfriend? Not me.

I go downstairs while Stally add more items into the room. I start to sort their kitchen out. It seems easier then moving heavy items into their living room and dining room. They had already placed their cooker in there.

I started sorting out their drawers with cutlery. I put them away then set up the kettle, microwave and the smoothie machine. I hear footsteps coming downstairs. I wipe down the counters and walk into the living room.

Bria and Chrissy are in there sorting their couch into position. I stand and watch as Stally walk in behind me. They go in and then walk to the dining room. They start sorting in there. I was alone, what to do?

I don't wanna wake up Sally, thats too mean. I just go on my phone and tweet something.

@Y/N00001: When you are decorating and you have no job. Send Q's for Brissy, Stally and ME!

After I send it I set up my vlog camara. Yes, it didn't brake. I now constantly bring it everywhere. No one is safe with me and my camara. I give the intro then my phone bursted into a fit over Twitter notification. I read a few then decided to pick a few.
Ask Stally who is the top?

Yeah. Not asking my mom that.

Ask Brissy, who is the cuter cat Liam or Neko?

They answered with both.

What fanfic are you currently reading?

I answered mine and then relised that it was about my moms. Weird.

I just remembered that Stally haven't fully announced that im their child. Maybe we can make a duaghter mom collab. Is it weird that I can come up with random questions.

@Sassibob: @Y/N00001 When is your girls bday?

Shit. I don't fucking know. I haven't ever asked. Shit. As soon as I read it I hear footsteps. I know they are Sally's so I run up to her with the camara. I put it in her face.

"When is your birthday?" I asked.

"Get it out of my face." She put her teddy in the way.

"I will when you tell me!" I was jumping around her.

"Fine!" She huffed. "Its the 23rd."

"23rd..." I was waiting for her to continue.

"January obviously, I would on-" I broke down into tears.

I got off her and walked out. This time I only sat outside. I wasn't walking in LA with just shorts. I sat on their yard. I decided that I needed to lay down so I did. I laid my head on thir grass and closed my eyes.

I can't belive my girlfriend shares the same birthday as my real mom. The same day IT happened. I felt more tears go on my face as I let them all escape. I can't celebrate if my own mother died on that day. I hear Stevie burst out of the door. I sigh then let the tears continue.

What am I gonna do?