Chapter 30: Beach Day

You:

One weeks has past and Sally feels like she is in prison. Bria and Chrissy agreed that she can only have 1 hour on her phone everyday. Her leg is healing while im being bored. Maybe Natasha wants to come round?

"Princess, want mac n cheese?" Stevie called.

"Sure." I walked out of my room.

I headed towards the kitchen. I walked past Ally using her hoverboard with the pole. I didn't understand so I ignored it. My family is weird, yet funny.

I went and grabbed my plate. Ally was still on her hoverboard. Stevie was now videoing her. I gave up and sat on the sofa. I turned the TV on as Netflix was on screen. After 10 minutes of searching, and half a plate eaten, I found Mulan. Yas!

I continued eating as I heard Stevie' s laughing from their room. Oh my God. Are they doing what I think they are doing? I plugged my earphones into my phone. Im gonna be scarred for life. I message Natasha.

Me: Hey...
Nat: Hi? Whats with ...?
Me: I think my parents are doing it.
Nat: Ew. Wanna come to the beach?
Me: I would but I need to ask parents.
Nat: Just text them and then come out.
Me: Sure. I need to get dressed since sitting in PJ's isn't a good outfit.
Nat: Meet me there. Also bring your girl.
Me: Can't. She got grounded. She can only go on her phone for a hour everyday for the next week.
Nat: That is so funny. Also Trevor and Charlie are coming.
Me: Cool now I can meet they guy Trevor is mad for.
Nat: He is quite hot.
Me: Im gay. However, sometimes a hot man is okay to look at. I mean, Channing Tatum. Damn.
Nat: Channing Tatum is hot.
Me: Anyway, send me a text when you get there.
Nat: Okay.

I pulled my earphones out, bad idea. I heard a thud then laughing. Fuck that. Actuly scratch that word, doesn't seem right at this moment. Anyway, I pulled up Ally's number.

Me: Im going out with Nat, we going to the beach.

"Okay babygirl! Take a 20." I knew she ment from the counter.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed it. I kept hearing giggles. I grabbed a $20. I went to my room trying to block the constant giggling and thuds. Im honestly scarred.

I put my black one-piece on then some jeans and a shirt. I was about to leave but I nearly forgot my towel and phone. I grabbed a light beach bag and shoved them in there, along with my flannel.

*knock* *knock*

I have to answer the door. Urghhh. I walk in the hallway ready to go. I snatch my snapback from the coat hook. I place it on my head and opened the door.

"Sally?"

"Yes?" What?

"Why are you here?" I was so shocked.

"Chrissy was taking me to do shopping with her. We were going past your house when your mum messaged. She asked if I could go with you to the beach to keep safe." I squealed.

I pulled her into a kiss. God those lips. I haven't kissed them to what feels like forever. I melt within one touch. We pulled back when we both needed air. I looked down as she smirked.

"Clearly I have been missed." I blushed.

"Yes, yes you have." I pecked her lips once more.

"Shall we go?" She asked.

I looked at her outfit. She wore shorts and a vest. Her cast was fully on display, clearly not going in the water. She had her bikini bra on underneath. Im not gonna survive today.