Chapter 13: Arguements

Ally:

I woke up this morning to someones arm wrapped around my waist. It was normally how I woke up. I smiled and shifted to face my beautiful girlfriend. I moved over, I remembered Y/N should be there, she wasn't. Where was she?

I got up instantly, I headed towards the living room. I saw Chrissy, Steph and Cammie asleep on the blankets. I smiled and took a photo. I posted it on Instagram and Twitter.

@AllyHills: Look at the sleepover we had to celebrate. These peeps are sleeping! Aww. *attachment*

I smiled and locked my phone as I left. I saw Shannon sat on the sofa watching something on TV. I have no idea what it was. I was about to ask when she laughed at her phone.

"Whats so funny?" She jumped a bit.

"Oh ya know. Your daughter on Snapchat." She said casually.

"Show me." I asked.

"Here." She passed me her phone as I sat next to her.

I saw a cute photo of her, Bria, Madison and Rose. The caption was funny.

Having a morning stroll with, my American baes. Plus Rose. Kidding, gotta love Auntie Bria and Auntie Madison. Plus Auntie Rose (don't tell Maltese) I love them all. XXX

I laughed at the bit about Maltese. Yet, Shannon wouldn't show me the name of her Instagram. I groaned and Bria sent me text.

Bria: Remember the thing we talked about last night?

Me: Not really...

Bria: How?

Me: No idea, what was it?

Bria: You said you and Stevue are gonna surprise Y/N with a party. Since her birthday didn't go expected.

Me: Ohhh yeah. Ill get the girls up. Any advice?

Bria: I don't know threaten them wih water? Its what your good at.

Me: Hahaha very funny. Not.

Bria: GTG gomna start car now.

Me: Keep my kid safe!

Bria: Its not me you need to worry about. Rose has pretty much adopted her instead.

Me: Tell her no sunday dinner otherwise.

Bria: It is Rose you idiot. Bria can't text and drive, she will kill us all.

Me: Ohhh GTG!

Bria: Of course you do, now get your butt moving and sort it all out!

Me: OKAY MOM!

Bria: STFU! Before I really adopt your kid and take her back to England.

Me: Okay... chill.

Bria: Im so chill I will get ice-cream after this. But seriously go.

Me: Bye!

Bria: Bye!

I felt 2 arms wrap around my neck from behind the couch. I smiled as Stevie kissed my cheek.

"Morning." She said mid yawn.

"Morning to you to." Shannon stated.

"Don't be jealous babe I love you." Cammie came in.

"Love you too." Stevie walked around the sofa as the love couple kissed.