Chapter 96: Trouble In Paradise

You:

Home sweet home. I threw myself on the couch and litrally not even a split second I had a cat on me. Noodle!

"Hey." I heard footsteps come down.

"Shit." I turned my head to see Alexis?

"Er, hey...." She waved.

"Hi?" I was so confused.

Surely she should have left right? I mean they were here last night.

"Alexis! Babe!" I heard someone yell.

Well, I wonder who that could be. Oh wait I know. Sally. Please note the entire sarcasm used.

"Er, STALLY!" She yelled.

"Jesus. No need to shout me." Sally said walking down.

"I wanted Stally not you babe."

"Well thanks for the attention. But Stally went for breakfest with Shannon." She walked into the living room where I lay.

"Hey." I shrugged.

"Goodbye." She turned around.

"Wow." Was all I said.

Sally ran back upstairs, I have no idea where but it better not be my room. Otherwise bitches are gonna get stabbed. Actually, she can go in there because on the walls are photos of me and Nat, with Trev and Charlie in a few.

"Babe!" Alexis yelled.

"I'm sorry." She turned to me.

"Meh. I don't care. No harm to me, like she said, she's with you. I'm with Nat."  Honestly, I do care. A lot.

"Oh." Was all she said.

I continued stroking Noodle. As my parents walked in about 6 minutes later. They looked quite surprised to see me here.

"Er, hey babygirl." Ally said.

"Hey mum."

"Hey princess, what you doing home?"

"I woke up and Nat had to go to her grandma's so I thought that I should come here. I mean I am allowed to come home right?" I questioned.

"Of course. We just didn't expect to see you this early." It was like 11.

Damn, we made cupcakes at about 7am then. Wow.

"Mom, it's 11. I always come home at 12, I'm only half an hour early. No need to worry."

"Noodle." I whined.

Noodle left me for Ally as she sat down.

"Er, hey guys." Alexis came back.

"Hey. Did you sleep well?" Stevie asked.

"Yeah, the bed was comfortable. It was the best size for two people." She scratched the back of her neck.

Did she take the guest room? I thought it was gett- SHE WAS IN MY ROOM. HELL NO.

"Well it would be confortable if Y/N can't get out of bed on a morning." Ally tried to tease.

"And that my mothers, is my que to leave." I stood up pointing outside.

"Why?" Stevie asked.

"Well, you see." I put my hands together taking the piss.

"When your ex girlfriend sleeps in your bed with her new girlfriend, it isn't a pleasent thing to be around. Even if we both have moved on. Now, if you don't mind I'm gonna have to run in my jeans."

"Y/N wait." Ally said as I headed out.

"What?" I turned.

"I know." I was confused.

"You know what?"

"You kinda repeated it as you went with Stevie the othernight. The night when Sally was on stage. Stevie told me." It clicked.

She knew I still loved Sally, fuck. I shook my head before she could speak again, leaving and just running. It's a really good job I wore converses.

Running for God knows how long I have been running. Honestly, I just wanna run somewhere and cry. I ran a while then looked where I was, on the beach. How did I get here?

"Hey pretty lady." A random guy said.

"Ew, go away." I shoved him.

"Ya know, boys have got to learn to stay away from my sister." I turned my head.

Fuck.

Xanthe.