Chapter 46: Day 6 Of 14

Sally's outfit:

Your outfit:

Sally:

"I get it Y/N just stop." I groaned.

"Sorry." I rolled her eyes.

"It's not your your fault and if you say sorry when it happened yesterday then I'm gonna hit you."

She laughed then hit my shoulder playfully. I rolled my eyes and picked her up. She squealed in my ear, nearly making me go deaf. I smacked her butt as she yelled at me again.

The perks of this hotel is that it has an indoor pool so, when it rains it's perfectly fine. Anyway, I carried Y/N to the poolside as I heard our parents cheering. I stuck my tongue out at Stevie's vlog camara as they waved.

With my cheeky grin I threw Y/N in the deep end. She thankfully didn't have her phone in her hand.

"SALLY YOU BITCH!" I fell on the floor laughing.

"STOP SWEARING YOU'RE UNDERAGE!" I argued back but laughing.

"Leave me alone. Ughhhh!!!!!!" She groaned in the water while splashing.

Wait. She. Wait.

SHE JUST SPLASHED ME....!

"Oh it's on."

I took my over shirt off and my shorts leaving me in my bikini. I saw Y/N bite her lip so I stuck my tongue out. I dived in and then came back up while Y/N blocked my splash. I smirked as Y/N just gawked at me.

"Close your mouth, you might catch flies." Y/N quickly closed her mouth.

See I like this, I make Y/N so speechless by doing the simpliest things. Plus it works the other way too, she kills me anytime I see her.

She splashed me and I scrunched up my nose.

"Will you stop splashing me? My hair is delicate you know." I argued as she swam closer.

"Babygirl, you dived into the pool, your hair is all wet." She smirked.

"Well shit." I mumbled.

I felt Y/N wrap her legs around my waist, so I held the bottom of her back. She then put her arms around my neck leaning her forehead on mine.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too babe." I said back.

She kissed my nose and I scruched it. She giggled, thats my favourite sound, that and when she says 'I love you' to me. She leaned up and then looked down, kissing me. I kissed back and it got passionate, she moaned slightly and I smirked.

We pulled away and I heard someone yell.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH THEY GETTING IT ON!" I turned my head and saw Rose.

"More than you." Y/N shouted back.

"I have no words for you." I whispered to her.

"Then don't say anything." I rolled my eyes.

Rose and Rosie, both sat near our parents as a few other people entered. A family of about 6 came in, they looked quiet. They sat on the opposite side of where we were. This weird looking guy kept staring me down as Y/N talked to Rosie.

Rosie came into the pool and complained it was cold. We just laughed at her and she came closer to us. Y/N was still on me with her legs around me.

"So, who's your new friend?" Rosie asked.

"Huh? Oh him, no idea." I turned back to him.

"He looks familiar." Y/N said shrugging.

"Why is everyone in London familiar to you?" I asked.

"I lived not far from here and when you aren't really known, you pick up names." She shrugged.

"Cool. So you guys up for coming to our older house? Since we moving to USA we wanna show our house here to you all." She smiled.

"Sure." Y/N replied.

Yet, my attention still was on this guy. He was looking at me and I was looking at him. Never once did he even speak to his family. I watched him take his shirt off, he got nothing underneath. I rolled my eyes and kissed Y/N's cheek. He faked a gag at me and I smirked, clearly he jelly.

"Sally!" Rosie splashed water in my eyes.

"WILL PEOPLE STOP SPLASHING WATER AT ME!?" I yelled gaining everyone's attention.

"SHUT UP CHILD!" Chrissy yelled giggling.

I rolled my eyes as the family laughed. I smiled at the younger girl who seemed to be about 6. She got into the shallow end, her little arm bands made her look cute. I guess that giy caught me looking at her as he stood infront of my view of her.

"I love you babygirl." Y/N said putting her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too." I pecked her lips.

"Ughhh relationship goals." Rosie said swimming off to Rose probably.

Me and Y/N played in the deep end more. Then everyone else came in apart from Ally, she didn't wanna do her hair again after it gets wet. Don't blame her. I hate my hair wet but I gave up on it. Y/N wanted to get out so she went to the stairs, see I have no problem with that till I see that guy.

He is looking at her like he about to eat her.

I thought that was my job?

After she got out she wrapped a towel around her, making me groan because I no sse the booty. However I seen more but the adults will kick my ass.

I did a few more laps of the deep end when the little girl came swimming to the deep end. She was learning to swim since she came in. She got closer to me then giggled.

"Hi." She waved while struggling to stay afloat.

"Hey." I said back.

"Can you help me get back? I stuck." She said.

"Sure."

I swam back with her as her brother once again stared at me. Does he have an obsession?

I went back to the deep end and jumped out onto the side. My butt hit the ground and Y/N instantly threw a towel at my head. I stood up and dried myself off as I put my over clothes on.

------------------------------------------------------------

First day back at school and I had no classes lucky af. Also love for the instagram fam.

XXX
GEORGIA