Chapter 81: Wake up.

You:

I woke up and I felt arms wrapped around me. I shifted and opened one eye. I saw Natasha asleep and decided to cuddle back into her.

She hummed and squeezed me. I giggled and smiled. I opened my eyes as she rested her head on mine. I smiled even more, maybe this is right?

Y/N? What the fuck are you thinking? You just got out a relationship. Respect your own boundries damn. You need to let yourself settle, you know you still love Sally. Your heart was hers. I know it got ripped but give her time.

She needs to re-think. You need to re-think. Your heart knows you stil love her and maybe you need to be with Natasha. Or maybe you need to be with Sally. Just don't rush.

What the hell!? My own mind is contemplating Sally and Natasha? What do I pick? My own mind is amazing it manages to give me the answers without asking people.

"Hey cutie. What you doing?" I heard Natasha mumble.

"Thinking." I replied.

"About?"

"Everything, you, me, Sally and so on."

"Ah. So what about me?"

"I mean you for some reason you make me feel safe like Sally did."

"That's always good. I mean at least you're actually socializing and interacting with people."

She intertwined our fingers. I decided to take a photo on my phone. I took one and then posted it on Twitter. I laughed at a few comments that had our ship name then Stevie and Ally tweeted.

@StevieBoebi: Fuck. Relationship goals.

@AllyHills: @StevieBoebi WTF?

@StevieBoebi: @AllyHills Don't be jelly.

@AllyHills: @StevieBoebi What are you talking about?

@StevieBoebi: @AllyHills Shhh our child can see these.

@NatVanlis: @StevieBoebi @AllyHills Also the rest of the world...

Oh lord. NATASHA NEGO-FUCKING-VANLIS JUST TWEETED ON MY TWEET. I'M DEAD.

"Are you okay?" Natasha asked.

"Yeah. Natasha Negovanlis tweeted on my tweet."

"Natasha nego-what?"

"Nego-van-lis." I broke the words down.

"Oh so another Natasha?"

"Yeah. She is just so- oh my god."

I went to my notifications and saw that Natasha Negovanlis had followed me. I think I died. I may not be breathing, but who cares?

"Y/N? Y/N?" Natasha kept tapping my shoulder.

"Huh? Yeah?" She laughed.

"You zoned out."

"Yeah sorry. Natasha Negovanlis followed me." I replied.

"Cool. I'm still waiting for Dinah-Jane Hansen to follow me." She laughed.

"Come on. I'm hungry."  I went to get up.

"Noooo, kissy first." She pulled me back.

Before I could reply shs kissed me. I kissed back giggling. She pulled away and just looked at me. I blushed a little.

"Can I take you on a date?"

Do I say yes?

-------------------------------------------------------------

I dedicate this chapter to my baby! Mwahhhhh! Lol.

I know short chapter. Calm your ass'.

XXX
GEORGIA