Chapter 40: Day 2 of 14

You:

"Stone cold baby, God knows I try to feel happy for you..." I sang along while looking out of the window.

I felt someone tap my shoulder wanting my attention. I turned my head to see Stevie pointing to Big Ben. I looked in awe at it, I always wanted to come back. I watched Parliment go past, as we went across the bridge towards the London Eye.

It feels amazing to be here again. I wanna go visit my old home but I don't think Stevie will let me. Also Ally might be more protective of this. Once across the bridge we walked to the ever growing que for the London Eye.

3 hours later...

"FINALLY!" Ally yelled getting on the pod, as it moved.

The attendent laughed at her as Stevie pulled her vlog camara out. She began vlogging, as I watched my whole life come back to me. The Eye kept moving as I took a seat in the middle.

A tour guide told us what each thing was and I paid no attention. I was lost in my own world.

"Y/N?" I turned and Stevie giggled.

"Huh?"

"We asked what you think? Whats it like being back?"

"Its cool I guess. I mean I can't remember everything about London but it feels right."

"Where did you live from here?" Ally asked.

I walked last a few people and looked around. I looked around and found the direction, I pointed over there with a slightly sad smile. Ally nodded and put her hand on Stevie's shoulder, Stevie instantly knew what it meant.

"Y/N/N!?" I turned my head to the name.

"Yes?"

"OMG PRINCESS!"

HOLY SHIT.