Chapter 16: Christmas Day Sex Talk

You:

I woke up with a startle as a loud crash was heard in the kitchen. I squinted my eyes open, bad choice. I was met with red hairs that now covered my entire face. I knew who it was and I smiled. Its Christmas and I can spend the morning with her before she has to go. I wonder what she is gonna say to her dad?

I heard footsteps approching my room. I decided to permantly annoy whoever it is. I wrapped my arm around Sally, gently moving it up under her shirt. I then heard giggling on the otherside. I rested my hand just below her boobs, because sexual harrasment. I layed my head in the crook of her neck as out legs tangled together.

The best part was that last night I assume I layed in a sports bra and girl boxers, or also known as girl underwear. Its too warm in LA. Like its Christmas and im too warm. In the UK we would get snow knee deep, as we would make snowmen in the back garden. Anyway, I placed light kisses on her neck as I shoved the covers off us, revealing her in underwear and a large shirt. Her hand now wrapped my waist as she kept lightly snoring.

"MERRY CHRI- JESUS CHRIST!" They all yelled.

"I know its Jesus' birthday Ally but do you mi-" Rose talked.

I pretended to be asleep, exposing my now bare skin against Sally's. I could so tell Ally and Stevie wouldn't know what to say. I smirked against Sally's skin as I felt her stir. The girls broke into a conversation as Sally began to stir. She opened her eyes and hers met mine. I went back to placing my head next to her neck. Time to tell Sally the plan.

"Babygirl? Listen. I want Stally to think that summit is going on. Do what ever." I husked in her ear.

She did a light nod trying not to give it away. I heard Stevie talk to Ally saying something about a age, but I shrugged it off. That was until I felt cold hands go down my now fully exposed boxers.

"Errr..... guys?" I heard Chrissy say to the others.

"Oh hell no." Ally stated.

Sally's hands went under the waist line of them and moved down to my butt. The girls couldn't full see were her hands where. I smirked and placed kisses along her neck. I kept hearing muttering, but im too caught up in the moment. I kiss then suck on one area and Sally lets out a quiet moan. I smirk.

"Babygirl, do it again. Louder." She squeezed my butt and I moaned in pleasure.

"The hell was that?" Cammie asked the others.

"No idea." Stevie replyed.

I shook my head lightly, giggling at what she just did. I bit my lip then began to kiss her neck. I sucked on one spot and created a hickey. 1 point to me. 0 to the others. I then sucked her weak spot. She moaned loud enough for them all to hear. On the inside I found that 1 its super funny, but 2 extremly hot.

"HELL NO! They are sleep fucking." Ally was pissed.

I pretended to stir as I opened my eyes. I looked at the hickey I made. I thought I might aswell ask where she got it from. Ally, came and sat behind me rubbing my back. I hummed a responce to it. It was calming. Sitting up, I fully opened my eyes and saw my mom and aunties at the door.

"Morning guys." I still had a raspy voice.

"Morning Y/N. Sleep well?" Rose said with a wink.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh wow she doesn't know. Jesus save us." Bria threw her hands in the air.

"Stop making references to Jesus, its his birthday." I groaned laying back into Sally.