Chapter 36: Oh no

You:

Day about 9 I don't know. I gave up counting, I lost track of these four walls I hid myself in. My phone hasn't been turned on because I can't deal with the messages. Maybe I should turn it on? I mean it won't hurt.

I thought for a few then turned it on.

5763 messages from Sally

1596 missed calls from Sally

43 messages from Natasha

56 messages from Trevor

12 messages from Charlie

2 messages from mom

I read all the others and Natasha stopped messaging after the day she came round. Trevor kinda was in a hiss fit at me while Charlie asked if I was okay. Mom asked me to get out my room but she gave up. Now its time to find out about her.

I scrolled through every message and they all included I love you. I kept scrolling and then she found out Natasha kissed me. She went on a rant about how much she hated her. The last message she sent was this.

Sally: I hope she was a fuckin good kisser you ass.

I decided to reply.

Me: You know what? You're an asshole. Yeah she kissed me? So what are you now my girlfriend coz last thing I remember is that I broke up with you so I think you need to shut the fuck up before I do it again. She wanted to experiment and I don't fuckin care. I thought you of all people would understand. Clearly you don't so delete my number and get a life you asshole.

I clicked sent. Shit. What did I do?

She saw it...

Typing....

Sally: Sorry.

I ignored it and deleted her number. I removed her from all my photos and social media. I wanted nothing to do with her. She overreacted for no reason and if that's how she reacts in a relationship then clearly I'm not gonna be in one with her. I checked social media and I have to give credit to moms they still posted videos as if nothing happened that helps because I know I didn't wanna deal with them waiting for me.

I huffed and rolled out of bed, my eyes still watery after what in just did so I rubbed my eyes and walked out quietly. I saw my parents sat on the sofa quiet and they looked a million miles away in thought. I walked in between them and sat down, both took it as a shock then hugged me. We sat like this for a hour until my stomach rumbled.

"Want a pizza?" Stevie asked.

I just nodded and cuddled into Ally who was on her phone. She went on Snapchat as Stevie got her phone out to order. Ally pointed the camera to me and Stevie.

"Look how hot my girlfriend is, and how adorable my daughter is." I rolled my eyes.

"Ally, sh I'm on the phone."

Ally rolled her eyes and I giggled. She smiled then looked into my eyes, I knew what she saw. She saw my pain and hurt in one go, my love was snapped in two and when she went to cuddle me I broke down. Tears began coming again, lighter than the last. I couldn't take it I wanted someone to tell me is okay and I was gonna get her back, but clearly my outburst limited that.

As Stevie sat down her and Ally's phones pinged, I furrowed my eyebrows and they both checked.

"What's up?" I asked trying to look at Stevie's phone.

"Just Bria and Chrissy aren't updating, nothing to worry about."

My fault, they are worrying about Sally, and how she is. I don't know what to do. I wanna say sorry but they did say it was for the best of both of us. I felt light tears coming again as Stevie cuddled into me as well I sighed then Ally looked at me.

"Wanna tell me what's up?"

"I sent Sally a message...."

"That's good right?" Stevie asked with slight hope.

"No I sent a huge rant at her because of something."

"What happened?"

I gave up and gave them my phone and they read my message, both of them sat shocked. I just kept quiet cuddling into Ally.

I heard the door open and 3 foot steps could be heard. I got confused but then I saw them.

K_——-—————————

Answers:

Lauren Jauregui

Natasha Negovanlis

Demi Lovato

Jennifer Morrison

Amethyst Amelia Kelly (Iggy Azalea)

Anna Brisbin

Olivia Wilde

Nay Rivera

Idina Mendel

Marie Avgeropoulos