Chapter 86: Cuddles With Mum.

You:

"And God said he'd smight the gays." Hold up. What the fuck!?

I sat up instantly, then also regretted it instantly. I made myself become dizzy. I heard Natasha laugh, I don't know what at.

"So you're awake now?" She asks laughing.

"Well God's about to smight a bitch. Might as well watch." I laughed which hurt.

"I don't even know how I got to this video. I was watching your mom's videos. Then I kinda got to here." I still had my eyes closed.

"Are you okay?" She rubbed my head.

"No." I groaned.

"Awe is my baby ill?" She teased.

"I'll kick you out in a minute." I whispered.

"NAT! Y/N!" I groaned at the sound of my mom's voice.

I cuddled into Natasha more and groaned. I didn't want to go and then I heard the dreded footsteps. The door swung open and it pissed me off.

"Y/N up. Ally is ill a-" Stevie stopped.

"She's ill." Natasha said.

"Oh God, her too."

"I guess." Natasha shrugged.

I sighed into her chest. I just wanted to sleep but no one let me.

"I think there is a bug going around." Stevie whispered.

"I assume."

I groaned again as someone picked me up. I didn't know who but I didn't care. I just cuddled into them, they were cool. They giggled and I reconized it. Stevie.

"Come on princess. Time to go lay with Ally." She placed me on a bed.

"Why is she here?" Someone rasped out.

"She is ill too." Stevie answered.

"Well we can sleep and cuddle all day!" I smiled knowing it was Ally.

I went to cuddle but she pushed me back and began a coughing fit. After she pulled me closer.

"Sorry." She rasped.

"Shhh sleep mum." I sighed into her chest.

I heard a giggle from somewhere. Can people not just leave me alone? The door then closed. Finally!

I drifted off into sleep, my head still on my mum's chest. Her steady breathing made me gueess that she's asleep. She coughed every so often and I still managed to sleep through.

I don't know how long I had slept but I woke up a little better. I opened my eyes and instantly was thankful for the lack of light.

The door opened, revealing Natasha holding two soups. She walked over to my side, placing a bowl on the nightstand. Kissing my head she then replaced it with her hand.

"You're too warm baby." She told me whispering.

I rolled over and cuddled more into the blanket. Bitch be lying, I'm fucking cold. She walked to the otherside, waking up Ally.

"Ally. Wake up. Brought you soup." I heard Ally groan.

"Fine. Who made it?" Ally sat up, making me sit up against her.

"I did. Stevie had to go out."

"Oh."

"Y/N, you have to eat." She sat on my side holding the soup.

I nodded and she smiled. Laying down, she pulled me inbetween her legs. I laid my head back and she placed the soup in my lap.

The heat from the soup cooled me. It was warm and I felt so cold. Natasha however, thought I had a temperature still.

She started to feed me soup. I drank it, yes drank it, you don't eat soup, unless it has bits in. I finished my soup and was half asleep.

The door went from the hallway, Stevie was laughing.

"You know she loves you guys." I grew more and more confused.

I decided to ignore it and went back to sleep. Natasha was stroking my hair as she whispered little nothings in my ear.

Hopefully I'm well enough for VidCon tomorrow.