Chapter 85: Hacked.

You:

"No!....Help!.....Ahhhh....Stop......Get off....Natasha!.....Stop.....Get off hurts." Natasha was sat on top of me tickling me.

"No. Not till you say you love me." She teases.

"Noooo.......Never!" I yelled.

"I'M BEING HACKED!" Natasha stopped and we both looked at eachother.

"What was that?" I asked sitting up.

"Your mum I assume." Natasha got off me.

We both got up off my bed and started walking downstairs. I got halfway and I still heard shouting.

"A fucking communist!?" She yelled.

I walked in holding Natasha's hand. Oh wait. Didn't tell you, me and Natasha are how you put it, courting? By that I mean we aren't offical or that.

"Who's a communist?" I asked.

"Apprently, me." Ally groaned.

She was say in the corner chair holding her laptop and complaining. I couldn't stop laughing.

 I couldn't stop laughing

I just started laughing. She just glared at me as Natasha kissed my cheek. Stevie kept taking photos of Ally. I just laughed and posted a tweet.

To the ASSHOLE who decided to hack my mum's account. It looks funny but fuck, give it back. @Boronbst

Natasha smirked at me, then it clicked. Shit.

"Y/N Y/M/N BOEBI-HILLS!" Well shit.

"That's my que to go." I stood up.

"No you don't." Natasha pulled me down.

"Can someone help me?" Ally asked making us all look.

"No." We all replied then laughed.

"Ya'll are shit." Ally muttered.

"And so is your twitter if it looks like how it does." I laughed.

"Wait. I haven't seen it." Natasha pouted.

"It's okay baby. I'll show you." I pecked her lips and got my phone out.

She started laughing and I just laughed with her

She started laughing and I just laughed with her. She shifted me on her lap as I just cuddled into her. Ally started laughing and ranting more. I just ignored it and listened to Natasha's heartbeat.

"Did you actually sleep last night?" Stevie asked me.

I only nodded and Natasha laughed as I yawned. They all started talking as I just closed my eyes.

"Why didn't she sleep?" Ally asked.

"She kept thinking about......it." I knew she didn't want me to hear it.

"What's it?" Ally asked.

"I swear Ally sometimes I just wanna." I coughed.

This time my cough really started to hurt me. I opened my eyes and God, it fucking hurt. I groaned. Closing my eyes again I started falling asleep.

"Looks like it's bed time for this one." Natasha said standing up with me.

"I mean it's litrally 8pm and she hasn't ate all day." Ally said making a noise.

"I just hope she's well enough for the plan tomorrow." Stevie added.

What plan?
Where we going?

"What pla- ohhh." Ally laughed.

"I swear Ally. I'm gonna throw this pillow next time." Stevie threatend.

We walked out the room and I was carried upstairs. I was still in shorts and Natasha's large shirt. She put me down on 'my' side. We have this little thing were we both have different sides of my bed to lay on.

She climbed in after and I cuddled into her. Wrapping an arm around her waist I felt calm. As I was about to drift I felt my phone ring.

Groaning Natasha sat up and picked it up. She laid back in the bed, thinking I was asleep.

"Hello?....No sorry she's asleep....I'm aware of the time....Excuse you but you kinda brought that on yourself....Not my fault you got drunk....Well your parents are gonna be pissed....Dude! Stop blaming me....Oh God, you're still drunk....No, she doesn't....Bye." I assume it was Sally.

I mean the dots did fit. The whole drunk and it's her fault. My head was hurting, so I decided to fall asleep. I cuddled back into Nat and gently fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

How fucking ironic. I finished all my course work shit yesterday. Fucking great. Anyway, I wanna dedicate 100th chapter to someone. It's gonna be long. However, you gotta commentate through the entire book on certain parts and it has to be funny. Muahahaha.

XXX
GEORGIA