Chapter 20 Part 2: Mom?

You:

*"Mom?"
"Mum?"

I saw Stevie walk in, she was holding Ally's hand. I let all my tears go. Once they saw me crying they ran to my hospital bed, one on each side. I had Stevie on my right and Ally on my left.

"Hey princess." Stevie smiled.

"Hey mom."

"Hey babygirl." Ally smiled.*

I woke up feeling a bit sick. My head hurt, thankfully I was still in the hsopital. I must have dozed off at the end. My imagination is going mental.

"Finally decided to join us?" I heard Anna say.

"Yeah."

"You fell asleep after seeing your mom walk in."

"I noticed when I woke up alone."

"Your not alone. Your with me." She chirped.

My head was hurting again, I needed to be sick. I threw up on myself. Great job Y/N. Your a genius! Sarcasm is real. It was on my hospital clothes, it was sticky, ewwww.

"Y/N. I'll grab a nurse to clean you up." Anna said leaving.

She came back with a nurse. She gave me a sad smile, I returned it. I felt sick again. I went to throw up and she grabbed a kidney bowl. I kept throwing up into it. The nurse called for someone else, to help.

A female nurse came in and she held the bowl. I kept being sick and then I saw blood. Shit. What do I do? I guess the nurse noticed my panic.

"Its fine. Calm down we need to get a doctor in to check you over. Okay? Also, male or female?" I shrugged.

"Which ever is on call." She smiled and left.

One nurse was still rubbing my back as I was sick. My head felt light, I needed to be sick, but I had nothing else to throw up. I rested my head on the pillow behind me and closed my eyes. I need alot of sleep, no idea why.

"Hello darling, im just gonna check your pulse." I nodded not opening my eyes.

I felt his cold hands touch mine, causing goosebumps to rise. I guess he noticed when he rubbed my arm, letting my goosebumps fade a little. He then put his two fingers on my wrist. He waited a minute then I opened my eyes.

"Y/N, you are perfectly fine, you got a small cold. The blood was caused by your body not having enough to throw up. The blood was just acess from your body." I smiled.

"Thanks. I have a headache." I rubbed my head.

"I'll get you some paracetamol." He smiled then left with the nurse.

"So kiddo. Got a cold?" Anna smirked.

Whenever I get ill Anna thinks its a joke. When I was in care I use to pretend to be ill just to have alone time to watch my 'aunties'. Anna caught on and everytime im ill shw asks. This time she did it for a joke.

"Yes, the doctor said." I sassed back.

"Calm down." She had her hands in defence.

"Im calm just my head hurts." I whispered.

"Here." Anna pulled her phone out.

"How is your pho-" She started to play music.

It was Ally's music. I smiled and hummed for a while. I felt so calm, listening to her voice. She didn't need to be here for me to just listen. I then heard a text ping from her phone, it interupted the music.