Chapter 74: Broken

You:

We walked into the grand hotel. Keeley was walking behind me, we needed a cover. As we got to the front desk we were greeted by a tall man, it reminded me of the guy in Addam's Family. Y/N, not important.

The guy was smiling widely, he looked so welcoming.

"Hello ladies, how may I help you?" He was so polite.

"Hi, I'm here to drop my daughter off with my father." Daughter, well okay then.

"Oh, who is the father? Do you have his last name?" He started to type on his computer.

"He hates his last name, so I think he put it in as James. He's with my other daughter Sally, she's Y/N's twin."

"Ah here. A mister Williams, he just left by himself. If you would like to wait-" I interrupted.

"But I haven't seen my sister in 6 months. Do you know how hard it is to be away from your twin?" I started getting tears.

"I'm sorry miss it's th-" Dude, he ain't gonna do shit.

"But my sister." I started crying.

"Fine. Fine. You have to promise not to tell anyone okay?" We both nodded.

"Yes thank you sir. Which room?" Keeley asked getting impatient.

"Its 134. I hope you go enjoy the rest of your day." He smiled.

Me and Keeley both ran to the elevator, trying not to gain attention. I pushed the first floor button, praying she's there. Once the doors closed all my nerves hit me.

My hands were shaking and my legs felt like jelly. The elevator dinged. I guess its time.

We walked out onto a small, empty corridor, the walls were cream with a few paintings around. The doors were pearl white. I started looking for her door, we walked along the corridor.

125,
126,
127,
128,
129,
130,
131,
132,
133,

I'm here. 134. This is where everything comes to show. I thought about breaking the door down and being all heroic and shit. Although, I thought that knocking would do better.

*knock knock knock*

There was no noise made. No sound escaped the room. I looked at Keeley and she sighed. She pulled one of her hair grips out and bent down. She started unlocking the door with it.

"I knew one day that would come in handy." She grinned standing up.

"Why did you learn that?" I asked confused.

"Are we gonna stand asking questions or are you going in?" She asked.

"I'm going in." I said opening the door.

I expected some sort of trashed room but no? I was greeted with a hallway that led straight to the bedroom. I followed it and saw some blood on the carpet.

Looking for more I saw a trail lead out to the balcony. I pulled the curtain away from the glass doors.

There was a broken figure, sat alone against the balcony bars. I opened the glass doors, being careful not to startle her. Once it was open I spoke.

"Sally?" She turned around.

Normally I would be met with a happy smile, but she looked lost. Her face was black, blue, yellow and purple. She had a cut on her lip.

"Y/N." She weezed out.

"Hey baby girl, we going home okay?" I smiled.

She shook her head. Groaning at the movement.

"He'll hurt me." She muttered.

"He won't. There is a police officer here." I told her.

"He'll kill them and me."

"I won't let him. Now come on."

I partially lifted her up then she stood up. I sighed as she hugged me. I missed her so much, I kissed her forehead and she smiled into my shoulder.

"C-Can I get dressed?" I only now noticed she was wearing a shirt.

"Of course you can, go on get dressed." I pulled her inside.

We walked into the bedroom, seeing rope on the bed. I growled thinking of all the things he did. She just kept her eyes down and looked for her clothes. I spotted her jeans and picked them up for her. She found my jacket and grabbed that.

Once she was changed we started walking back. We entered the hallway and Keeley wasn't there, I began worrying but headed to the elevator. We got in and Sally couldn't stop shaking. What did he do?

"We are gonna go into Keeley's car and go to hospital okay?"

"No hospital." She looked broken.

"Baby we ha-"

"No."

"Fine. Tomorrow you are. I don't take no for an answer."

"Okay." She gave in.

We walked past the receptionist as he glares at me and Sally. We got outside and Keeley was leaning against her car door. I sighed as I saw her thanking for relief.

I climbed in the back with Sally, she leaned on me. I sighed as Keeley started the car.

"Hospital or station first?" She asked me.

"Her home." Keeley raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"She is going to hospital tomorrow and then the station. I think she needs to sleep." I said as Sally cuddled up to me.

She wrapped her arms around me whincing every so often, she sighed. Keeley starts going towards her house. Part way through, Sally fell asleep on my lap, crying her eyes out.

I don't know what to feel?

Should I be relieved I could get her out so quickly?

Or should I be pissed at the state of her?

Or should I just get out of my mind and focus on my girlfriend who cried herself to sleep?

The last one seems good. I returned to my current state. Sally was now sat on my lap cuddling me. Keeley kept glancing back at me.

After 30 minutes we parked into Bria's and Chrissy's.

God Help Us.