Chapter 65: Back to the normal?

Right guys. This is continuing due to high demand but for a little I wanna keeps Stally on the low so don't complain.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You:

"But you're pretty fucking dope." I sang along.

"Who's dope?" I heard Stevie ask.

"This song and Lauren Jauregui." I shrugged.

"Cool."

I walked into the kitchen still singing the song. I felt two hands cover my eyes and I giggled.

"Hey baby girl." I laughed.

"You're no fun." She pouted.

"I am you just gotta get better at scaring." I smiled.

"I gotta still say when you made your mom piss herself on a live stream it was funny." Sally laughed.

"Not funny!" I heard Stevie yell.

"Yes it was." Ally shouted from somewhere.

"Anyway, how have you been babe? Feels like I haven't seen you in ages." She hugged my back mumbling into my neck.

"I've been good. No drama at all.(If only that was true)" I shrugged.

"I gathered you and your mom patched things up"

"Yeah we kinda had a little talk."

"Thats good."

"Hows Ben?"

"Doing good." I smiled.

I turned round and jumped on the counter top, as Sally stood in the middle of my legs. I leaned down as she looked up and I pecked her nose. She scrunched it up adorably.

"Bitch." She muttered.

I placed a hand on my chest.

"Offended."

After a while we decided to have a movie day. We grabbed as much food as we could. Knowning I'll probably get told of later I shrugged it off. I currently just like how things are. Everyone is happy and thats good.

"Y/N!" I turned my head to the door.

"WHAT MUM?" I shouted back to Ally.

I got no response. Seriously!? I got up and went to find her. After some serious searching I then realised she was in my room. Walking in I saw Ally sat on my bed.

"You know when you shout people are suppose to reply right?" I questioned.

"Shut up kid." She laughed.

"So whats got you yelling my name around the house?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Do you mind sleeping out tonight?" I know what that means.

"Yep. Say no more I'll start packing now." I got off my bed and started packing.

Ally walked out laughing. I swear its awkward for me and her to ask that. I shook my head and packed my bag, I put underwear, pj shorts and a shirt for bed, then clothes for tomorrow.

I started dancing and packing to make it a little more funner because packing for any amount of days can be boring. Once I was done I took my backpack downstairs and then dropped it at the front door.

"Where you going babe?" Sally questioned eating some Reeces.

"With you. Ally came and asked me something." I think she caught on.

"I think my parents will be cool with that. They have been chilling lately. A few outings but not much." Sally shrugged.

"Wanna watch TV till they pick us up or Stally kicks us out?" I ask.

"Sure." We both went into the living room.

I turned on the TV and the news was on.

"And today Father James has been released from prison from good behaviour. He wants to reunite with his daughter, Sally Chambers-Kam. She was adopted by Bria and Chrissy. They are youtubers like the young girls girlfriend Miss Y/N Boebi-Hills. Stay tuned to find out more."

Sally was sat so tense and she was in a state of shock. What the fuck am I gonna do!?

"We interviews him earlier today. He only had this to say 'I want everything to go back to the normal'"

What does that mean!?