Chapter 18: Sleep Effect

You:

I woke up in someones arm I feel safe in them but I don't wanna move. I open my eyes and see red hair. Its Sally's, I sit slightly up and out my head in her neck. She did a giggle then I kiss her neck. I hear a whimper, did I hurt her?

"Ow." She said.

I stayed quiet as she hummed a light song. It was nice and calming. I didn't want to fall asleep, but I knew she kept me safe. I feel the heat instantly toych me as I assume we walked into a building.

"Lets get you ice for that bruise." I hear Bria say.

What bruise?
Who got hurt?
Was it Sally?
Did she get in a fight?
Is that why she said ow?

"This aisle." Rosie stated.

"Thanks guys. How Y/N is asleep I don't know." Sally said rocking me.

"She needs sleep. She keeps waking up and not sleeping. She won't talk about it. She just shrugs it off, as if it never happened." I know Bria is speaking the truth.

"Why does she do it tho? I mean she has everything. A happy family, a girlfriend and a roof over her." I smiled.

"I know but will this do?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah. I don't care if it has Olaf on it. It looks cute. How this shop is open on Christmas, ill never know."

"I know, it opened at midnight. Its a 24 hour." Bria added.

I keep my mouth shut and refuse to speak I wanna know what they talk about. I wanna see what they say about me, if they hate me. I know I shouldn't but I feel like I had no energy. They kept walking and then they hit the checkout.

"Are you okay? You really souldn't carry your friend. Im sure they are able to wake up and walk." I heard a low growl from Sally.

"Im fine. She isn't well." I felt Sally kiss my head.

"She isn't a good friend if she needs carrying and you have bruises and cuts." This woman is gonna get hit.

"She isn't a friend." Sally said in a sassy tone.

"What is she then? Your sister? You should leave her at home with your parents and she doesn't need carrying she is like what 13? She isn't a baby." She is making Sally so pissed.

"She is 15. She is adopted by Stevie Boebi and Ally Hills. She is my girlfriend. If you don't mind I can take my bag and go." Bria and Rosie laughed then Sally began walking.

"Why are you so good at standing up to people?" Rosie asked Sally.

"I don't know. When it comes to her id do anything." Im actually getting tired.

I feel so light headed, all this lack of sleep is catching up. I need to rest till I am caught up with sleep. Its like what 2am? I need to sleep. I allow myself to sleep, it takes over my body.

I woke up in my own bed, with my head on someone. I hear thie heartbeat. I feel like I actually slept instead of waking up tired. Starting to stir, I feel the person shift on me.

"Morning Babe." I hear Sally say.

"Mmm Morning Babygirl." I kissed her cheek.

"Its 12. We need to get up to talk. Your moms need to have a serious talk with us. Also Rose and Rosie have news they wanna share."

"Okay. I just need new pjs. Also to change the bandage."

"Its changed they did it while you slept. Also they put your onesie on the end of the bed."

"Okay."

I shifted up and shuffled down the bed. Sally was laughing at me and I smirked. I grabbed my onesie, and just stripped. I was still in a sports bra and pants. I put my onesie on and I pull me hair out of it. I place the hood up and I felt arms wrap around me. I tensed then remembered it was Sally and I eased.

"Don't ever change infront of me. I was wanting you so badly."

"Ahhh hormones I see." I smirked. "You all jelly that you aren't legal?" I was dying with laughter.

"Shut up! You look amazing I can't help it!"

"Awww look your blushing."

"Stop! Get your panther butt in there." Sally slapped my butt then pointed to the door.

"Okay, im going." I held my hand up in defence.

I walked out of my room, with Sally's arm wrapped around my waist. I smiled and gave her a kiss. We walked into the living room and we were met with Rose, Rosie, Stevie and Ally. I assume the others left to go home. I just wanna know why Rose and Rosie are staying here.

"Morning guys." I walked over to them.

"Morning princess and Sally." Stevie kissed my cheek.

"Morning babygirl, sleep well?" Ally kissed my cheek.

"Yep, I slept well with my babygirl." I replied as Sally kissed my temple.

"Come on sit down." Sally pulled me on her lap.

"Okay. We ready to talk?" Rosie asked.

"Yeah." We all replied.

"You guys go first." Rose motioned to Stevie and Ally.

"Okay. So we know why you ran off at first. Then where did you go?"

"After I lost Chrissy, I ran through the cut in the fence and ended up at the orphanage again. Anna told me I could stay and she helped with my outfit for mine and Sally's first date. Once she came, we went to a cafe and ate. I arrived at her house and her dad was out. We decided to cuddle on the sofa and then I rang you guys." Sally kept smiling at me.

"Right, now its Sally's turn." I was confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked completly confused.

"Rose tell her then I can explain." Sally asked her.

"We are moving to LA." My jaw dropped.

"Thats so cool, I get to see my aunties more!" I jumped onto Rose and Rosie.

"Calm down child. Go to your girlfriend for hugs!" Rosie whined.

"Okay." I walked back to Sally and sat on her lap.

"Sally explain." Stevie said seriously.

"Well you know when you arrived at me house?" I nodded. "Well I saw you talking to Bria and Rose. I didn't know it was you guys so I just watched from my window. Bria started to knock om the door and dad answered. He remembered her and started shouting things at her. She asked for me but he said I don't hang out with dykes like them." She crying and I am. "I yelled at him, he then slapped me and kept hitting me until Bria rushed in a hit him off me. She called the police. I looked outside and you were laying on the concrete. I smiled as you slept. The police came and one of the female officers asked if I had somewhere to stay the night then today she will come and get me. I agreed as Rosie rang your moms. I carried you to the nearest 24 hour shop. I may or may not have had an arguement with a cashier." I laughed.

"I know. I was awake."

"I knew it. Anyway, I kept ahold of you as you slept. I dropped you off here and then Ally took me to my house to pack my things. I packed my stuff and put it away. The police woman came this morning and explained that I got adopted instantly. I don't know who by."

"I guess that our que." OH MY EFFING GOD!