Chapter 90: Too late

Sally:

I woke up to two voices talking.

"Is she okay?" I reconized this voice.

"I don't know. She came in while I was in the shower and fell on my bed crying." The second voice spoke.

"Do you think we should tell Bria and Chrissy?"

"I don't know, we were suppose to hang out with her. I guess we should comfort her but at least tell Bria and Chrissy."

"Yeah. Can you message them? I think I should wake her. It's like 11pm and there's a party."

"I don't think she's old enough."

"She's gonna stay with me. It's cool."

"Go wake her up, I'll go see Bria and Chrissy, they should be around here."

The door went and I was left alone with someone. They got in the bed next to me and laid down. I decided it was time to get up.

I rubbed my eye knowing they were puffy. The person giggled and I opened my eyes. I caught a glimpse of them.

Oh shit.

This is a problem.

Oh shit.

ALEXIS G ZALL IS IN MY BED-

Well apprently, I'm in her bed.

"Afternoon sleepy head." We laid eye to eye.

"H-Hi." I smiled.

"So, what brought you to my bed?" She asked whispering.

"Nothing important." I shook my head.

"It must be if you soaked my pillow in tears." I sat up and checked the pillow seeing it only had a patch.

"I didn't." I muttered.

"I know." She giggled.

"That's mean."

"Not really. Now, are you gonna tell me why you're crying on my bed?"

"Fine. I heard that my ex was here. I'm not over her but I think she has moved on." I started getting tears again.

Alexis got out of bed and grabbed my hand. She pulled me up then pretended to be out of breath.

"Damn. You got mucles." She said holding her hips.

"I know but I don't wanna go." I whined.

"Tough, get out of my bed and get dressed!"

"Why?" I whined.

"You're coming out with me. I'm going to a party and you're coming."

"Fine." I groaned.

"Yay!" She cheered.

I got out of her bed, made my way to my suitcase and decided on an outfit. I eventually found one.

"Rea-" Alexis stops talking

"Are you okay?" I asked confused.

"Yeah sorry." She blused.

"Are we going?" I asked.

"Yeah come on." She offered her hand.

I took it and I grabbed the key. We walked out hand in hand. I heard someone laugh down the hall. Glancing over I saw her.

"YES YES YES!" Y/N squealed.

Natasha picked her up and spun her around. Then she placed her down and kissed her. That should be me not her.

"Come on. Let's go." Alexis said noticing my discomfort.

"Okay. I'm ready." I smiled.

I think I'm too late.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hello children, I decided to update a chapter. I hope ya enjoy the drama.