Chapter 55: 2 weeks later.

A/N Little history before....

You ended the holiday by not seeing your sister. You haven't told anyone about your dad but he keeps texting you on a blocked number. Sally has growing concerns but she is busy with Ben. Ben has been put in hospital due to a hockey incident. Oh and you in the new house.

-------------------------------------------------------------

You:

2 weeks and he still texts me. I'm growing so scared but I can't tell anyone right? It pisses me off. I think Stally would lock me in my bedroom like Rapunzel. Then Sally, God knows.

*ping*

Perfectly timed.

Blocked Number:

Well I hope you enjoy your day. You need to maybe check on your daily run. It's always a good timing when someone is in California aswell. Enjoy your day darling.

See everyone few hours I get a new one but I don't know who to talk to. He already sent threats about the police and if I tell.

"Hey Princess you okay?" Stevie asked opening my bedroom door.

I wiped my cheeks then nodded. Stevie didn't clearly agree so she sat down on my bed next to me. She stroked my back causing me to hug her.

"What's up Princess?" She sighed.

"Nothing." I looked down.

"I'm not gonna push you but when you're ready tell us. You have spent the 2 weeks in your bedroom and have hardly eaten or talked to us." She went to get up.

"Have you ever had a demon chase you? Like a memory that you wanted to forget came back?" She sat back down.

She didn't speak but only let me continue.

"I can't tell you but I can't make the words come out either. All these emotions keep me scared. I haven't slept. I haven't eaten. I haven't bothered to move. And I haven't rhought of anything other. These demons are taking over my life." I started getting frustrated.

"They won't shut up and neither will he!" I started hitting my head.

"Hey, hey stop that." She pulled my arm.

"I can't do anything." I started crying.

"Shhh, it's okay. We all have demons. We can't explain them but who is he?" It made me tense.

"N-No o-one." She shook her head.

"When you're ready tell me or Ally. You can trust us." She kissed my head.
We both laid down on the bed, letting myself calm down. She hummed a little song until we heard a crash.

"Shit. Noodle Toofpick Bobblehead Boebi-Hills what did you do!?" We heard Ally yell and we laughed.

Stevie got up and offered me a hand. I shook my head and she pulled me up anyway.

"You're coming with me. No if, no buts, no coconuts." I giggled.

"Fine." We walked out.

When we got down to the living room, we found a smashed photo frame. Stevie just glared at it as Ally was on her hoverboard chasing Noodle. I swear her and that cat.

"Ally! What did you do!?" Stevie yelled causing Ally to fall.

Ally hit the floor then Noodle ran to me. I picked Noodle up and Ally groaned. Stevie shook her head and then went to the kitchen to find something to clean the glass up.

"Noodle's fault." Ally muttered getting up.

"Says the one on the floor." I replied.

"Oh you're alive!" Ally cheered.

I really didn't know what to say. Stevie, I guess, caught the end of the convo and gave Ally the look that said 'we'll talk later'. I walked past and sat on the couch.

I turned the TV on and went to youtube. I flicked through a few random videos till I found one to watch. It was random but I didn't care.

"You okay?" Ally asked

I did nothing but nod. Stevie came in and sat with Ally. They cuddled on the couch and my phone pinged again.

*ping*

Blocked Number:

Guess you didn't go on that run. Just don't have food. We don't want you too big do we?

I just glared at it then locked it. I huffed and Stevie furrowed her eyebrows. I pulled my knees to my chest and let out a breath. I closed my eyes and put my head ontop of my knees.

Sighing as thoughts filled my head.
What does he look like?
Do I look like him?
Does he know about me being gay?
Does he know Sally?
Why did he leave me?

I didn't notice I was crying until I was sat on Ally's lap. She was rocking me and saying sweet things. I sighed again as Stevie stroked my hair.

"It's gonna be okay?"

It really isn't.