Chapter 71: Photo

You:

I woke up more refreshed if possible. I moved a bit then sat up not seeing Sally.

She didn't right?

What am I thinking?

She won't leave. She probably is downstairs. I got up out of her bed, going into the closet and stealing her clothes. I remembered she had my leather jacket in there so I tried looking for it.

Giving up I got changed and ran down the stairs, without falling over Liam who seemed to be following me.

I got into the kitchen and didn't see Sally. I shrugged maybe she in the shower? She'll come down. I sat on the counter top as Bria came in.

"She still not up?" She asked.

"I think she in the shower." I shrugged.

"Just help yourself to some breakfest then come in the living room. Me and Chrissy need to talk to you."

I nodded as I jumped down and grabbed some bread. I made just one piece of toast because I wasn't that hungry. Once it was done I walked into the living room eating it.

I furrowed my eyebrows not seeing Sally. Then shrugged it off, she probably needs alone time. Eating my toast Chrissy started talking.

"So we wanna keep you and Sally safe so you guys can't leave. We called the police stating you're safe. I never really expect any of this to happen so you and Sally are gonna have to find your own entertainment. Your phones are staying off you." I nodded agreeing.

"What about my parents?" I asked.

"They are still in hospital. Stevie gets let out today but she refuses to leave the hospital." I nodded agreeing.

"Hows mum?" My voice broke at the thought.

"She's fighting through it. She-" Bria's phone went off.

She answered it.

"Stevie! Hi....What?....she's here....she's done what!?....she can't have....I'm gonna put it on....okay.....thank you.... hope you and Ally are okay....bye." Bria looked at me like she wanted to cry.

"Whats wrong?" Chrissy asked, concern laced within her voice.

"Y/N. Go upstairs." I shook my head.

"No. My mom was on the phone. What's happened?"

"Go. Now." She argued.

I gave up and ran upstairs to fine Sally.

"SALLY!?" I yelled running up.

I got no reply. I started looking around, not finding her. I went into her room, looking around then found a photo of her on her desk. When did she take this?

I picked it up. It was a polaroid selfie, it looked recent. I flipped it over then saw what she wrote. I screamed.

She fucking did it! She fucking did it! I told her not to!

Chrissy came racing into the bedroom as I hit the floor. She sat next to me pulling me on her lap. She rocked me saying that she'll come back.

"SHE WON'T COME BACK!" I yelled.

As I yelled that a knock was at the front door. I got out of Chrissy's grasp anfd raced downstaits. Bria was in the middle of opening the door.

"Y/N DON'T!" Chrissy was behind me.

I don't care. All my hope was in this one person. Sally was coming back right?