Chapter 63: New Beginging

You:

I sighed as I walked in the door. I saw Ali, Ally and Stevie all sat at the computer table. I said hi to Ali and Ally, then walked out.

Escaping to my bedroom, I sat on my bed. I thought of everything that happened. Maybe I should say sorry? I posted one photo which contained half my face. I was crying. The caption read 'The truest emotion always comes over eventually'.

I then waited a few minutes and posted a photo of me and Stally, we were taking random photos. The caption read 'I always wanted a mother again. Someone to be truthful and honest. The one to help me when I'm down and shout at me when I do bad. I now realise that I have it but take it for granted. This is why I love my parents'.

Everything on that was honest. I cannot believe that I decided to actually be a bitch to Stevie. After I     the photo I calmly walked downstairs to hear Ali playing the guitar and Ally singing and laughing.

"Thats it because Stevie might wake up." Ally said giggling.

"Fine. Fine." Ali laughed.

"How is she still asleep?" Ali asked.

I think Stevie is asleep and I'm coming down here to say sorry. I stood behind them and waved at the camara as they pulled their tongue out at me.

"Hey Y/N." Ali greeted.

"Hey Ali." I smiled back.

I looked down and saw Stevie cuddled to Ally. I smiled and kissed Ally's cheek before pulling a chair up. Looking at the comments people were commenting a lot.

Omg
It's Y/N
Ugh, I wanna be in their family.
Stally Fam + Ali = Perfection.

I pointed to the last one causing Ali to laugh at it then Ally caught on. Due to our laughing Stevie shifted in her sleep. Ally grabbed her tighter nearly dropping her.

"Comfy." Stevie mumbled.

Me and Ali both pulled the same face, nearly wanting to laugh. Ally just smiled and for a split second I thought we were an actual family.

"Look how cute their family is." Ali read of the screen.

"I guess we are cute." I kiss Ally and Stevie's cheek.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter guys. I wanna ask who's going to this livestream? I'm gonna write cupcake and if you reply chocolate I'll know its you lol.

XXX
GEORGIA