Chapter 20 Part 1: Beep. Beep. Beep.

You:

*Flashback

I lay back onto the cold pavement, Rosie rubs my arm. I feel alone, I just wanted to be happy. I feel myself starting to fall asleep. I lightly closed my eyes and sleep took over.*

Im still laying down, but its warm. I don't know where I am. I know atleast who I am and things like Stevie and Ally, but most of all Sally. I need to wake up, but my eyes won't budge. Why? I hear beeping. Is that a machine? Am I in hospital?

"Hey, kiddo you doing okay?" Anna?
"You got hit pretty badly, I didn't think you were gonna survive. You got beat up by a man. They arrested him, he won't come back." Wait? The man from the beginning?

"You also had a amazing brain activity yesterday, your brain was working over time. You must of had one wacky dream, that if wrote down it wouldn't make sense. Your patterns went all over, atleast on the last parts." So its all a dream?

"Your mom is coming to visit you later." Mom? Stevie, or mom?

"She hasn't slept." Fuck!

"She needs to rest but she is too busy worring. She came here last night and she cried. She kept kissing your forehead telling you to wake up. You didn't and she got even more scared."

I need to wake up. I need to get up and move for mom. I don't care which, I just want to feel loved again. I need to move.

COME ON!
MOVE!
Y/N Y/M/N BOEBI-HILLS GET UP!
NOW!

I start moving in my own head. I try and atleast move a finger. I start to twitch doing it. The machine goes mental. What is happening?

"Y/N?" Anna asked quietly.

I try and move it again. This time I do. I move my finger once more and I heard a squeal. I hear the door open then close, including the rushing of feet. I assume it was doctors and try and do it again. This time I can move my hand. Someone grabs it and I do a light squeeze, to me I was weak.

"Miss, please do it again." Some guy asked.

I squeezed again. Now its time to get my ass up! I know im lazy but geez. I start to try but my eyes feel like they have been glued shut. I keep trying until I see alittle light. I keep opening alittle bit at a time and then I instantly open them. Why is the first thing I think of Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn Part 2 when I do that?

"Y/N? Can you hear me?" The same guy from earlier asked.

I see a middle age man standing above me. He smiles and I nod. His smile grows wider and he nods with me.

"Do you only nod?" He smirked.

"I-i" I can't talk my throat is dry.

"Don't strain yourself. You got a sore throat?" I nodded.

He looked at a nurse and she nodded. He backed away from me and I saw Anna stood wide eyed at me. She smiled then ran over to me, she lightly hugged me and then kissed the side of my head.

"Never do that again. We have been so worried." Who is we?

The nurse returned with water, I drank it and then nodded a thanks. She smiled and said your welcome. I wanted to talk but my throat was still dry. I drank alittle more and my lips were not dry anymore.