Chapter 99: Mommies Day

You:

Xanthe left early and I went back to sleep. I woke up with arms around my waist, what the?

I lifted up looking around seeing Stevie and Ally. Well, that's new.

"Mom, mum." I shook them.

"5 more minutes." Stevie groaned.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I checked my texts and I had 6 of Natasha.

My Babe: Hey, just wanted to message saying I miss you and I'm coming home tomorrow. (Yesterday 12:45pm)

My Babe: I know you're probably busy but I love you and Trevor says hi. (Yesterday 18:57pm)

My Babe: You said you'll message me at 8 and it's past 9. (Yesterday 9:02pm)

My Babe: Did I do something wrong? (Yesterday 10:10pm)

My Babe: Like seriously, you're freaking me out. Please tell me you're okay. (Today 1:07am)

My Babe: It's not even funny no more. I'm honestly so concerned. I need to know you're okay. You always texts. (Today 4:56am)

I decided to text back saying sorry.

Me: I'm so sorry babe. I forgot about my phone and spent my night with Xanthe. I'm sorry. I fell asleep and woke up with your texts. I love you.

Not even 30 seconds later I got a reply
My Babe: Thank God you're okay. I was so worried. I love you too.

By now, my parents were sat up looking at me. They smiled and I smiled back. This reminds me of my first night when I first got here.

*Flashback

"Want me to cuddle?" I nodded as my eyes felt really heavy.

"Yes please, can Stevie come aswell? You can get in pj's." She smiled.

"How about you come into our bed since Stevie is already there?" I nodded half asleep. "I take that as a lazy yes?" I smiled.

I walked towards the hallway, I now have to go through everyday. I placed my fingers along the wall dragging them accross. I felt like such a child but I would always dream about it since the accident happened.

"Stevie? You in something appropriote?" I saw Ally turn the door handle.

"Yeah, wanna cuddle?" She asked as Ally walked through the door.

"Actually, I said our first night should be spent as a family. So Y/N came to cuddle with us and she is half asleep against the door frame." Ally stated as I fought sleep.

"I'm soooo tired." I whined as I walked to the bed, that Stevie layed in.

"It's a good job that we have a large bed." Stevie patted the bed as I laid in the middle.

Ally got up and turned the light off. I cuddled up to Stevie as Ally spooned me. I felt so peaceful and at home. It was so nice, I felt my eyes closing down on me and I let it happen.

"Night my Penguin and Princess." Stevie muttered kissing mine and Allys head.

"Night, Lady and Babygirl." Ally muttered.

"Night guys I love you."*

God, that feels like years ago, when in reality, it was months. I can't believe they adopted me. I mean out of everyone they chose me.

"You wanna grab some lunch?" Stevie asked me bring me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I think it'll be cool." I shrugged.

"Who said you could wear our clothes?" Ally asked.

"Well, as you see. No one." I laughed.

"It's a good job we love you." Ally stood up.

"Get dressed and we'll meet you dowmstairs."

After getting changed and waiting for them we went in the car. Once we arrived a the restraunt we got seated instantly. Ally ordered some sort of sandwich, while me and Stevie ordered wraps.

"So, Y/N how's vlogging going?" Ally asked.

"Good. Uploading more video's then you guys." I laughed.

"Hey, I do update my videos." Stevie chimed in.

"Mhm sure you do." Ally bursted out into laughter.

"So, how are you two?" I asked.

"We doing good. I bought Ally a ring and now, she wears it constantly like me." Stevie laughed.

"Can I see?" I asked.

Both of them passed me their hands and I compared them. They matched so well and I was in awe.

"They are beautiful." I commented.

"Well, we're glad you like them." Ally nodded.

The waitress came over giving us our food and I dug into mine. I remembered about the party.

"What's this party about?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. Alexis is having a party and we're not leaving you since it's a mommies day. So you're coming." Stevie said after she swolled her food.

"Mommies day sounds really weird."

"No it doesn't." Ally added.

"It makes it seem like I'm 5." I retorted.

"It's cute. So sh." Stevie laughed.

We continued our day. It all went will till we got to the party I'll never forget.