Chapter 14: In-laws

You:

Once we actually hung up, I was met with a really cute smile. I laughed because her dimple on her right cheek was showing.

"Come on lazy butt before Stally get here and beat our asses" Sally slapped my butt leaving.

"Calm down moody pants. I'll race you." I started to run.

"You litrally have to walk into the living room and pick up your clothes." She groaned.

"How about we just go in PJ's?" I asked.

"Sure, but I have to see you in a onesie when we get there." She smirked.

"Okay, aslong as I can do this." I kissed her.

"Yes, you can do that aslong as you don't swear once." I pouted.

"What happens if its accidental?" I whispered.

"Then, we have to break up." She stated smirking.

"Noooo." I whined. "Wait. Hold up." She was confused.

I got onto one knee.

"Since neither of us have said it. I decided to take it upon myself to do it. So my babygirl, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"No." She looked serious.

"Oh okay..." I heard the door go.

I walked to the door and Sally was jumping around. She tried to kiss me but I pulled away. She rejected me and now she wants to play happy families. Once I open the door I was greeted with 2 familier faces. Ally and Stevie.

"Y/N. I didn't want to say yes until I ask Stally something." Of course, she is using me.

"Erm... is everything okay?" Ally asked.

"No. Actually." I grumbled.

"So, Stevie and Ally." They turned their attention to Sally. "I would like to offically ask you if I can be your daughters girlfriend. I wanted a witness and to ask your parents, to be romantic." She whispered the last bit.

"Omg! I thought you were using me. Im so stupid! I was gonna walk out and leave you. Im sorry." They all bursted out into laughter.

"Come on. Lets go home." Stevie said to Sally.

"Okay, let me grab my keys." Sally said running

"So. We need to have a serious talk later, okay. Also you may need to say sorry to Chrissy for running away." Ally said seriously.

"Okay. We will tomorrow?" They nodded then they brought me into a family hug.

"Why is your family cute!" I heard a sarcastic groan from behind.

"Because, we are fabulous." Stevie did a hair flip.

"Help." I whispered to Ally.

"Hey. I've had to deal with that for longer." I was surprised by what Ally said, atleast she got hit in the arm. Hard.

"Stfu! And get your ass in the car." Stevie ordered as I picked my bag up.

"Stop swearing infront of the kid." Ally teased.

"She swears more than me. Sorry kid." I laughed.

"Your family is goals." Sally locked the door.

"Yes but my girlfriend, makes us relationship goals." I heard laughing.

"So you actually wanna be my girlfriend?" I didn't say yes or no earlier.

"Obviously." I gave her a quick peck before walking hand in hand.