Chapter 44: Day 3 of 14 continued

Sally:

I have no idea who the fuck this Xanthe girl is, I mean she might be her sister but shit.

"Actually I'm dating her." I said smugly to her.

Next thing I felt was someone slapping my face. Oh no she didn't, I grabbed her by her collar and shoved her to the floor. I climbed on top of her and started beating the shit out of her. I heard Y/N shout stop so I did.

"Xanthe whst the hell!?" Y/N, was beyond pissed.

"She's a dyke who's gonna change you into one!" I swear I'm gonna hit her again.

"I'M ALREADY ONE! I LOVE HER AND SHE LOVES ME! SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALONE!" Y/N was now centimeters from Xanthe's face.

"You don't love her. You're appearent parents have a bad influence on you!" I saw Y/N's knuckles turn white.

"I TOLD MOM I WAS GAY AND SHE ACCEPTED!" Xanthe tensed when Y/N said mom.

"She most likely was lying to make you happy as usual." I swear she's a bitch.

If it wasn't for Y/N holding me back I'd have Xanthe in hospital by now. She really pisses me off and in Y/N's current state she can't stand her either I assume. Y/N is like weirdly being protective of this Xanthe 'sister' of hers. I felt my phone ring and I walked away slightly, yet stayed in eye contact of Y/N.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, its Ally, where are you guys?"

"We at St. James' park I think."

"Where about?"

"At the centre bridge."

"Okay, we heading there now. Stay there."

"Bye" I hung up and went back over to Y/N.

By now Y/N was screaming in Xanthe's face. Everytime Xanthe speaks I tighten my fists more.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!? YOU PISS ME OFF SO, SO, SO MUCH! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE RELATED TO Y/N OR WHAT BUT CURRENTLY I'M SO CLOSE TO BEATING YOUR ASS. YOU SAY ONE MORE BAD THING ABOUT ME, HER OR OUR FAMILIES AND I. WILL. PUT. YOU. IN. HOSPITAL." She just glared at me and its pissing me off.

"Defenceless Y/N has to rely on her little lap dog." Did she?

Hell no.
Lap dog?

"What did you call me?"

"You heard me dog. You just follow her like a lost puppy." She spat in my face.

"Says the hoe."

Y/N stood infront of me trying to stop me. She knows I have a short temper at these things. Confrontation isn't actually one of my strongest points. She put her hand on my chest, she knows I refuse to hit her and if she's in the middle. Its basically my weakness for her to get hurt, she isn't suppose to be in the middle.

"Babe, don't." She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Why?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Please, as much as I love you she is my sister. I know I hate her but she is still my sister even if its only blood. She doesn't deserve the title, but I don't want a mark on your beautiful skin okay?" She cupped my cheek.

"Okay." I leaned against her cheek.

"Good." She kissed me and honestly I melted into it.

We pulled away and I hugged her, leaning my head in her neck. She knows how to relax me easily, and its the best way. I kiss her neck and pull away, she holds my hand and turns around again, facing the bitch.

"Thank you." I whispered to her.

"Its okay babygirl." She said back.

"Quite finished scarring children in the park?" Xanthe asked.

"What?" Me and Y/N replied at the same time.

"I saw about 4 kids ask their parents what you guys were doing. Honestly its fucking vile, at least do it indoors away from everyone, you're bad influences. The worst part is th-" She go cut off by a little boy.

"My mama's say well down ant tank choo. They wike peple who show der se- se-sex- urgh" I giggled and bent down.

"Their sexuality?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah! My mama's wove eatother." I smiled and hugged him.

"Well thats always good. The girl here." I pointed at Y/N. "Is my girlfriend and is very pretty right?"

"Shew cute." Y/N blushed.

"I know and she's mine. You want me to take you back to your mamas?" He giggled and nodded.

"Come on then." Y/N said putting her hand out.

He grabbed hold of it and grabbed mine sticking his tongue out at Xanthe. I laughed and he laughed too, I saw his mamas sat on a bench. They waved at him and he left go of our hands and ran to them.

"Mama! Mama!" He ran and hugged them.

"Are you okay Brett?" One woman asked.

"Yeah mama! The prewty one and de cute one hellped." They giggled and we did.

"Well thats good. They looked like they needed to get out of a situation." I glanced behind me and Xanthe was leaving.

"Yeah." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Some people in society are not accepting but its good to be around those who are."

"Don't worry, both our parents are gay and all our aunties are." Y/N said.

"Mama! Mama! Shew speaked funny." He pointed at me.

"I'm not from England bubba. I'm from America. You know where that is?" I asked him.

"Yeah! Me and Mama's gow evdy yar."
"Well next time your their you should go to Cali and come visit me?" I looked at his parents and they nodded.

"Do you want our numbers?" One of his parents asked.

"Sure." Y/N said.

After exchanging numbers and saying goodbye me and Y/N went back to the bridge and waited for our parents.
-------------------------------------------------------------

ShOUT OUT TO THE FAM CHAT IN CHAPTER 3 YA'LL ARE FUNNY! BTW THE PHOTO IS THE CONVO I HAD WITH ALLY EARLIER!

XXX
GEORGIA