Chapter 58: Ally

You:

I walked into the living room, watching as the cats chased eachother. I shook my head giggling a little. Stevie and Ally's footsteps were heard. I took a seat on the couch as Stevie and Ally sat the other.

Watching their faces, Stevie looked like she wanted to murder me. Her fists were clenched and her jaw looked locked. She held an intense stare at me.

Meanwhile, Ally looked a little calmer. Her eyes were glossy and she held a sympathetic stare at me. She gave me a light smile. Her hands rested on her own lap and one was held on Stevie's.

"What the fuck was all that about?
You locked the door.
Drop a glass.
Have a dude messaging you." Stevie started ranting.

"Stevie. Stop." Ally warned.

"I will not stop. She thinks she can get away with anything but thats it. She has done it. I'm removing all locks and you will have a curfew. You wanted a real family, now you get real punishments. You think you can do whatever but thats changed."

I'm now in full tears. Never once had I imagined Stevie doing or saying that. I started to hyper-ventilate. I guess Ally noticed as she got up from her seat and kneeled infront of me.

"Ally she doesn't need your sym-" Ally cut her off.

"Stevie get out." She didn't move.

"STEVIE I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE." Stevie huffed and ran to their room.

"Hey, you gotta breathe okay?" Ally tried to help but it was too late.

*Flashback

"Oh look guys its the freak." Samantha.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled.

"You do not tell me what to do. I already told you to leave. Guess you need teaching." I sat in fear.

"Get her." A bunch of people held me down.

"Time for the freak to burn." Samantha growled.

I felt a burning sensation on my collarbone. She held a cigerette against it. I screamed in pain as it burnt my skin. She then lifted it up as she burned the other one. I struggled against it as her friends held me down.*

"I always needed time on my own,
I never thought I'd need you there when I cry,
And the days feel like years when I'm alone,
And the bed where you lie,
Is made up on your side." Ally sang.

*Flashback

"I thought I told you to do my chores?" Samantha stormed in.

"I did!" I yelled back.

Her fists clenched further as she locked her jaw. Her posture told me that arguing back was a bad idea. She marched straight over to me and slapped me. Her hand and nails made a mark.

"You don't ever answer back. I own you and you can't just run away like always." I yelped in pain as she hit me again.

"You fucking think running away may help? It will only make your life more hell because you won't last. Actually wait. I hope you do run away and live on the streets, maybe you'll learn not to be a bitch." *

"When you walk away I count the steps that you take,
Do you see how much I need you right now?

When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you.
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too.
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day,
And make it OK
I miss you."