Chapter 91: We Can Explain.

Alexis:

Me and Shannon were messing around at VidCon. I was currently on her back, squealing as she span around.

"Er- excuse me?" This younger girl asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Ca-can I have a photo with you?" Awe she was nervous.

"Of course you can. You can take as many as you want." I offered.

"Thanks." I nodded.

We took a lot of photos. I turn my head to see Shannon holding a baby. I laughed and she was in such a state of awe. The baby's mother recored on Shannon's snapchat. I laughed again.

Shannon passed me the child and I rocked it

"As you can tell, I can't deal with kids." I motioned to the crying child.

People were recording and I just kept a hold then held the child up like Simba.

"Nasss A Venda vamba diche si bi da!" I tried doing the lion king.

"Alexis, you don't hold a child like that!" Shannon laughed.

"I'll pass the child back then." I held the child from under her arms passing her back.

Her mother took her, causing me to smile and hug myself rocking. My phone buzzed, kinda scaring me. I opened it up and Chrissy had text me.

Chrissy: Hey, we nearly there and just wanna check you're okay with Sally sleeping in your room right?

Me: Of course. The more the merrier!

Chrissy: She'll be so excited.

Me: I'm excited to meet her too.

See, the thing is, I kinda sorta already stalked her instagram. I mean have you seen her? She is like goals. Her hair, omg when she edits it into different colours I die. Then her eyes are so green.

ALEXIS. STOP. YOU ONLY JUST CAME OUT CHILD! SHE'S LIKE 17.

"Alexis!" I heard Ally yell.

I ran over and hugged her. She laughed at me then I hugged Stevie.

"Hey kid." Ally smiled.

"Hey Ally. Are you having fun?"

"Yeah, we met a lot of Stally fans, we brought Y/N as well. Just to get her out."

"Why isn't Y/N going out?" I questioned.

"Sally." Stevie chimed in.

"Sal- ohhh they were together?" It clicked.

"Yeah they been through hell and back. Sally hasn't talked to Y/N since."

"I gotta go, I need to go back to my room and shower before the party tonight." They nodded.

"Well, we're going to the fountain." I nodded.

I started walking to my room. Every so often I got stopped, I didn't mind. When I got there I jumped in the shower. I was about to walk back into the room all changed but I heard foot steps.

Cautiously I went out. I saw Sally crying her eyes out on the bed. My heart kinda broke. I called Shannon.

Once she came over we got into plan. We eventually got Sally up and dressed. I took her hand and led her out.

I caught Y/N in the corner of my eye. She was screaming yes but I didn't care. I pulled Sally's hand, leading her to the elevator. We got in and started heading towards the party.

I gave her a spare VIP pass. Our hands never left eachothers. As the night passed we grew closer and closer. I pulled her to the roof top of the hotel. We sat and just looked over the edge.

Sally turned to me and I just looked in her eyes. We both leaned forward we were inches apart.

"Nooo!" We heard someone squeal behind us.

We both pulled back, looking at eachother knowing the moment was spoilt.

"Sally?" A girl asked.

"Natasha." Sally replied.

"Alexis." I saw Y/N.

"Y/N."

"We can explain." We all said at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone wants to add me on Skype it's georgiaholly2000 feel free to join chats. When we have people I will answer questions and we will fangirl over shit hahah