Chapter 88: Dinah

You:

We were laid on the grass, Natasha inbetween my legs, as my parents talked to some fans.

"GUYS! DINAH FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER!" I heard Rose yell.

"WHYYYYYYYY!?" Natasha whined.

She loves Dinah and then Rose got it, isn't entirely the best news to hear. As I was about to speak up my phone pinged 3 times.

I checked on my twitter seeing it was infact that. I clicked on a tweet, so confused. Then Rose had tweeted something.

@RoseEllenDix: #RelationshipGoals *photo* @StallyJrVlogs @NatashaBae

The photo was of me playing with Natasha's fingers. I was in deep thought while she just looked at our hands smiling.

I continued to look at my notifications, then I saw Dinah tweeted.

@DinahJane97: Goals AF. *retweet of Rose's tweet*

I squealed which then caused Natasha to look at my screen. Her mouth dropped open.

"No way." Was all she said.

"I know. It's one of their songs." I teased.

I shook my head and then looked back at my notifications.

@DinahJane97 Follows you.

I may just cry. This day couldn't get any better right?

"MOM NO! FOR THE LAST TIME! I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!" I heard someone yell behind us.

I couldn't turn around, otherwise I would be met with the sun and I don't wanna go blind.

I glanced at Stevie who was looking behind me. The girl continued shouting.

"NO MOM! STOP SHE'LL BE HERE. I CAN'T DO IT. I STILL LOVE HER.!"

That's when it clicked.

Sally.