Chapter 66: Do not turn left.

Sally:

How do I feel? I don't know anymore. With the face my own father has been realised from prison. I can't do shit.

"Sally. Babygirl. Calm down." I came back to reality.

I was crying my eyes out and shaking badly. Y/N was kneeling infront of me holding my hands trying to calm me. She started to stroke my cheek, telling me to calm down.

"Sally. Princess. He can't hurt you, you have me and our families." All I could do was nod.

Out of everyone she seemed to calm me the most. The way she just cared only for me, makes me so happy. The fact sh-

I felt the softest lips on mine, her lips could be the cure to everything. I kissed back and she seemed to relax me little. She pulled back and cupped my cheeks making me look at her. She gave a small smile and I gave her one back.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." I barely managed to get that out.

There was a knock to the door, she stood up and went to go find out.

"She's in here. Yeah she saw it." I could make out tiny parts.

I heard 3 sets of feet coming in and I still had tears. Someone touched me making me flinch. I looked up and saw Bria on my right, Chrissy on my left and Y/N infront of me.

"Hey Sally. We gonna take you home okay?" I just nodded.

Y/N stood up leaving to get her bag I assume, she came back with it on and offered me her hand. I took it hestianly, she smiled and pulled me up. When I stood up I leaned against her as everything went dizzy. She held my waist, making sure I didn't fall.

"You're okay babygirl." She whispered to me.

"Thank you." I mumbled back.

We started walking out slowly, I didn't really wanna leave.

What if he is there?
What if he is watching?
What if he is here?

I started to panic again and Y/N, Stood infront of me and kissed me. It seemed to relax me, she mumbled little 'i love you's' and 'you're safe' to me.

Once we reached the car I felt calmer, Y/N sat in the back with me. I rested my head on her shoulder as she stroked my hair. She slipped into a conversation with my parents as I just stared out the window.

Multiple figures were seen. None were my father thankfully. We approached a red light and Y/N kissed my temple and I sighed. We were about to go but 2 ambulances and 6 police cars drove past at top speed.

Me and Y/N looked back and I heard her mumble things.

"Do not turn left. Do not turn left." They turned left.

"Y/N are you okay?" I whispered.

"They're okay. Right?" She asked me.

I gulped hard and gave her a nod. What is happening?