Chapter 89: Lily.

Sally:

"Sally! Come on! We gotta go!" Bria yelled.

I wondered down and was so confused. I didn't know what they were talking about.

"Where you going?" I asked Chrissy.

"We're going to VidCon." I nodded and started heading up.

"Well enjoy." I yelled.

"You're coming. Also, no need to yell."

"I'm definatly not going." I groaned.

I know how this is all gonna go. Y/N is gonna be there. I'm gonna be dragged by my parents. Made to put a smile on my face and honestly, I don't want to.

"You have to. We are staying at a hotel and you know we can't leave you here." Bria said.

"Why? You know I stopped drinking and that. Plus, Ben is with his girlfriend constantly. I will just binge watch OITNB." I shrugged.

"We don't know that. We just want you to go with us."

"Are you saying you don't trust me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"God no. We do trust you. It's just we'll be gone and we wanna take you. Plus, we got you a room mate." I groaned.

"I'm fine with anyone apart from her." They knew her ment Y/N.

Y/N is constantly on my mind. I can't stop loving her. I need to get her back. I think she's with Natasha though. I swear nothing works. I'm scared of her saying no.

I want her in my arms and just cuddle and kiss her. I need to hold her. Be with her. Make her be mine again. Am I just imagining a future that can't happen?

"Yeah, it's someone near your age." I looked confused.

"Who? I can't currently think of anyone."

"Alexis." Wait what?

"Alexis G Zall?" I questioned.

"Last time we checked that was her name."

See the thing is I use to have a huge crush on Alexis. She came out and God, that didn't help. I actually wateched all her videos and ughhhhh she is so adorable!

Sally! Focus. You want Y/N back remember? Not Alexis.

But Alexis is so cute and adorable. I just wanna squeeze her.

Okay calm down creep. You love Y/N.

Maybe it's time to move on?

"Sally? Sally?" Bria clicked her fingers infront of me.

"Yeah sorry. Was in my thoughts." I told her the truth.

"Is it okay that you're with Alexis?" Chrissy asked.

"Yeah. Fine by me." I acted natural but was actually dying on the inside.

"Go get packed then." Bria said.

"Okay." I ran up the stairs.

Once I got packed we all got in the car. I threw my overnight bag in the back. I got my seatbelt on and then we began our journey. It didn't take that long but we made small talk.

"So, we bought you tickets for a meet and greet." Chrissy handed me an evelope.

"Thanks?" I questioned.

I don't watch many. I mean th- OMG SHANE DAWSON TICKETS!?

"I didn't even know he was going." I was so shocked.

"Yeah. We got you the tickets to make you feel better." I smiled.

"Thank you."

"It's okay. You can go see him when we get there then you can walk around with us if you want?" Bria offered as she drove.

"Sure. I have no one else to go with." I

"Alexis is hanging out with Shannon, you can hang out with them later. We are gonna grab lunch with Rose and Rosie." I nodded.

"Sure. I mean I love R&R, Alexis and Shannon." I smiled.

We eventually got there, I climbed out the car. Chrissy had my key and she told me she'll put my bag back because I had to run to go see Shane.

I started running through but bumped into someone. I went to say sorry but I became such a stuttering mess.

LILLY FUCKING SINGH

"H-H-Hii."

"Hey, don't worry. Accidents happen." She shrugged.

"I-I-Oh God you're Lilly Singh."

"Last time I checked yeah." She smiled.

"Sorry, huge fan. Actually like a giant fan."

"It's cool. Want a picture?" I nodded.

"Thank you. It's not everyday you meet your idol."

"Awe it's okay. By the way, never caught your name."

"Sally. Sally Chambers-Kam." I introduced.

"Cool name. So, what pose?" She took hold of my phone.

"Any."

She nodded and started taking some funny photos. She took a few nice ones then went on my gallary by accident. I was about to cut in but she said something.

"Some of these pictures are awsome. You like photography?"

"Er, yeah recently developed a liking."

"These are cool. Especially the ocean one. Where did you take it?"

 Where did you take it?"

"I was in England. We went for a walk and it led me here."

"Well, that's cool. What's your twitter and instagram? I wanna see more."

I gave her my username then we hugged. I then raced to the Shane Dawson area.

A 3 hour wait later I met him. I loved him and we talked about his new film. We went along then I told him I had to go meet Alexis. He said he loved Alexis.

I left and I went to find my parents. I saw them where they told me to meet them. I saw Ally and instantly got mad.

"It's about time you and Y/N talked Sally." I hate it when Bria does this.

"MOM NO! FOR THE LAST TIME! I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!"

"She probably isn't here. It's most likely just her parents." Chrissy tried to reason.

"NO MOM! STOP SHE'LL BE HERE. I CAN'T DO IT. I STILL LOVE HER!" I then ran past Stevie.

I ran to the hotel, barging past people, I didn't care. When I got there I remembered that Chrissy gave me my key. I unlocked the door and climbed onto a bed crying my eyes out.

I cried myself to sleep that day.