Chapter 42: Day 2 of 14 Continued again....

You:

"Xanthe!" I yelled at her. (Pronounced zanthee)

"No, I wanna know where mother is!"

"SHE DIED!" Everyone on the pod turned their attention to us.

"SHE DIED AFTER YOU LEFT US. WE MOVED TO AMERICA HOPING FOR SOMETHING BETTER. SHE DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT. YOU WERE NO WHERE TO BE SEEN AND OF COURSE WE HAD NO DAD. I WAS PUT IN A ORPHANAGE FOR FUCKING 3 YEARS UNTIL I WAS ADOPTED. I'M FUCKING HAPPY NOW, YOU HAD TO COME RUIN IT YOU ASSHOLE. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE SO FUCK OFF." By now im in full tears.

"Y/N- I-I'm sorry." She whispered.

That was me, I was about to hit her but Ally pulled me back. She held me back as Stevie stood infront of me. I needed calming so she made sure I didn't see her. I just can't deal with her.

I guess I was too pissed that I got out of Ally's grasp but Stevie wrapped her arms around my waist to hold me. I was still try to get Xanthe but I couldn't. Both my parents had grabbed me tightly and refused to let go.

"Fucking dykes can't even hold a kid." Xanthe muttered.

That was the last straw, I got out of Stally's grasp and lunged at her. I hit her in the face as she fell. She punched me in the eye but currently I was winning. Ally got me off her and held me back. The last bit of the ride flew by and I was still being held by Ally. Stevie just kept an eye on me as we got off.

Once we did I stormed down the steps and went to the portable toilets. I just sat there and cried, after a few minutes Stevie knocked on the door lightly.

"Princess you in there." I hate that name now.

"Please don't call me that."

"Okay, are you okay?" She sounded worried.

I dried my tears and threw my tissues in the toilet and then flushed it. Walking out, I was hit with sunshine, not a normal thing for England but hey its nice. Stevie and Ally gave me a light smile and I returned it.

"You okay babygirl?" Ally asked.

I shook my head and just fell into Stevie's arms. She hugged me, while rocking me. I still had shakey breaths and I couldn't stop re-thinking of the memory. I mean she had no right. She thought it was the best idea. Then to make it worse she called me a dyke, and also my family. I'm beyond pissed.

"Y/N you wanna go to a restraunt?" Ally asked.

"N-no thanks. I think I wanna sleep." Stevie and Ally both share a look.

"But, you need food." Ally said.

"I'll grab some Wotsits from the cupboard and I'll make tea to calm me." They both nodded.

"Okay, babygirl."

After a 2 hours way back, including getting lost, we got back to the hotel. Frustrated I violently swipped my card and slammed the door as I entered. I ignored everything around me and fell into my bed and screamed into my pillow.

"Well someones pissed." Wait.

"Sally?" I asked sitting up.

"Yes Princess?" I groaned at the name.

"Don't call me that."

"Why?"

"Bad memories."

"I always call you that."

"Just don't."

"Why?"

"I saw my sister okay!? I'm trying not to think about it."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean for it to be that harsh." She nodded.

"I should have just agreed."

"No its fine. I'm happy you're here."

"So do I get a kiss now?"

"Yes. Come on the bed."