Chapter 77: Back to the old times

Sally:

A month has past since Y/N left. Honestly, I do still care but right now, I'm getting a lecture.

"What were you thinking!? You can't go around drinking and smoking!" Meh.

"You think I care? You wanted to adopt me. It came with my past. This is me. This is the Sally Chambers-Kam YOU adopted." I shugged back.

"You weren't like this before. You mever stayed out late. You were always with Y/N."

"That's because I had to hide who I was. You really think I want people to know that my father is THE James. The one who kills. The one who beat me as I grew up. My father has been in prison people didn't even know that I was abused. He hid himself as a priest. I fucking hate him but what can you do? Nothing. My girlfriend has gone and my mother has gone." I cried near the end.

"We didn't know about your father."

"I'm sure you didn't."

I stood up and went to my room. I ignored the constant questions of where Y/N was. I rolled my eyes as Ally sent me a text. Ignoring it I went inside my room.

In the darkness of my room sat a figure on my bed. I didn't reconize it. I flicked on the light and guess who it was? Y/N! Yep sarcasm.

"Hey baby." She smiled as she stood up.

"Hi." Ouch, cold.

Shs furrowed her eyebrows at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You're acting different." She stood back.

"No shit."

"What's happened?"

"Nothing. I'm just being me."

"This isn't you. You don't ever act like this. You're normally instantly kissing me." She was confused.

"It is me. I'm being who I was before I even got with you. Me and Ben are back in the crew. I just keep rolling with it."

"Yeah rolling these cigarettes." She held one up.

"Not my fault they're nice."

"Do you know what smoking does!?"

"Yep. Highly aware I did do biology in school."

"Yeah if you even attended. What the hell happened to you?"

"You happened. You ruined my life. You made me fall in love. You got lost! You left me. Y-Y-You need to leave." I started crying.

"N-"

"Now!"

She stormed past me, pushing her shoulders against mine. Honestly a part of me wanted to turn her around and kiss her. The other half of me wanted her out of my life forever.

"Bye." She muttered leaving.

I heard her go down the stairs thats when it all hit me. I ran out my room heading towards the door. I saw Y/N leave without a second glance.

"SHIT!" I yelled.

I ran back into my room slamming the door and going on my phone. I looked at Ally's text she sent me.

Ally: Hey Sally, I just wanna tell you that Y/N is at your house. She spent last night with us. She cried into Stevie's arms. She missed you and us. She hasn't ate in ages, she lost weight. Her eyes are dull she looks awful. Just to warn you please treat her well for now. Your father did things to her that I can't ever imagine. Please just help her.

Fucking great! I'm an asshole.

*ping*

BennyBoy: Fiesta en mi casa

I laughed.

Me: You only learnt to say party at my house in Spanish for this. So my answer is Obviamente!

BennyBoy: I assume that's a yes.

Me: Definatly.

PARTY TIME!