Chapter 5: One knock didn't work

You:

*Knock, knock, knock*

"Go away!" Ally yelled.

*knock, knock, knock*

I banged on the door harder. As I heard footsteps approach the door.

"I don't care who you are just go away." She looked at the floor, her eyes were puffy.

"Oh okay, I was gonna be adopted by Stally but you know, I'll go back." I went to turn around but was pulled onto the floor.

Ally was hugging me tightly like her life depended on it. She kept crying into my shoulder as we stood up. I heard the door close and it lock. We are now locked out.

"As much as I like this hug, can we please go inside before the homophobic Domnic comes back?" She furrowed her eyebrows and got up.

"Oh... okay." She knocked on the door.

"Ally, did you lock yourself out?" Ally had a huge smile as Stevie openes the door.

I was behind the corner as she couldn't see me.

"Babe, listen don't scream, or cry." She said quickly.

"I have cried for hours and you now tell me not to cry over Y/N!" She yelled my name.

"I really don't think my future adoptive mother wants to cry of sadness at our reuninion." I walked out from the corner and Stevie tackled me.

"What is with you guys and tackling me?" I didn't fall on the floor.

"Shut up and get in here!" She yelled dragging me by my hand.

Once we got in, the first thing I noticed was the pole in the living room. I was taken back but pushed it off. Stevie dragged me onto the couch, as Ally followed behind excited.

"First off, tell your fans you are fine." I stated since the fans don't worry.

Stevie and Ally both got their phones quickly and tweeted.

@Sassibob: WE ARE SO HAPPY NOW! WE ARE COMPLETE!

I saw the tweets underneath.

In a space of how many hours your mood has changed?
Is this has to do with this Y/N thing?
Stally Pregnant!
No, just no.
Stally cat!
Yas!
Yes!
Omg call the cat POS- Proficy Of Stally.
Yas

Ally had tweeted something that had me in it.

@AllyHills: Y/N has really out done herself. She has made us complete! Yas!

I smiled then laughed as they both wiped their extra tears away. I sat watching them, waiting for me to explain.

"Do you want to go home?" Stevie came out with.

"Why would I do that?" I asked sounding shocked.

"We thought you might have gone straight to Anna." I shook my head.

"Why would I still do that?" They looked confused.

"What do you mean?" Ally asked.

"I mean, I'm with my family so why would I return to somewhere were my family wasn't?" They look taken back. "You guys are my family and I want you to please adopt me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Please let us!" Stevie yelled.

"Calm down we need to go to the orphanage to get the papers signed. Also I may not feel comfortable talking to you, calling you, ya know?" The smiled.