Chapter 39: Day 1 of 14

You:

"GIRL GO TO WORK FOR ME, CAN YOU MAKE IT CLAP, NO HANDS FOR ME? TAKE IT TO THR GROUND, PICK IT UP FOR ME, LIK BACK AT IT ALL OVET ME, PUT IN WORK LIKE MY TIMESHEET, SHE RIDE IT LIKE A '63. I'MMA BUY HER NO CELINE LET HER RIDE I  A FOREIGN WITH ME. OH SHE THE BAE, I'M HER BOO, AND SHE DOWN TO BREAK RULES. RIDE OR DIE, SHE GON' GO, I WON'T JUDGE, SHE FINESSE. I PIPE UP' SHE TAKE THAT, PUTTING OVERTIME ON YOUR BODY." I rapped along with the lyrics.

Someone pulled my earphones out of my ears and it actually hurt me. I looked who it was and as usual it was Stevie. I rolled my eyes as she giggled at me. I stood up and grabbed my bag from the conpartment above. It was a backpack so its easier to carry, I swung it on my back nearly hitting Ally.

"Watch out." She laughed.

"Sorry."

"Its okay just get off the plane." She shoved me forward.

"Will you two stop arguing and get off the plane." Stevie said fixing her hat.

"Yeah get off the plane." I retorted to Ally who put her tongue out.

"MOM! She stuck her tongue out at me." Fakes being hurt.

" Children! Get off the plane!" Stevie yelled getting a tiny bit frustrated.

Me and Ally both looked at eachother trying not to laugh. Once we got off the plane and all the way through the airport we decided it was time. Its always a perfect time to vlog a little.

"Hi guys its me Y/N as you can see we are in a di-" I was interrupted.

"Hi guys im Stevie and today we are on a trip in-" I cut her off.

"MOM! I was talking."

"Shh im vlogging!"

"Me too but you interrupted!" I said back. As Ally laughed. "Oh and Mum is here trying not to laugh."

"So..... we staying at the airport or going to our little hotel?" Ally asked.

"Oh yeah Ally we gonna leave you here and me and Y/N will take the hotel rooms." Stevie said sarcastically.

I bursted out into laughter as Stevie did a sassy hair flip just to mess with Ally. I sneezed once and decided to grab my suitcase and backpack to get their attention. They finally took notice and we began our holiday.

After what felt like 5 hours we got to a cute looking hotel in the city. Itook some cool photos and saved them on my phone. Taking in the scenery my parents booked us in. I carried my suitcase bag to my little room. I got a sepetate on to them as the need privacy or thats what I told them.

"Since its late you should get some sleep." Stevie said giving me my key.

"Thanks love you" We hugged and I yawned.

We both went to our rooms. Once I looked around briefly, mainly looking for the bathroom I did my night time routine. I climbed into bed, opening my laptop up. I instantly clicked skype and Sally answered.

"Hey babygirl" I waved.

"Hey Princess hows...." We kept talking for an hour than we logged off.

I finally decided to close my eyes and as I did I dreamt about Sally. It was cute and everything but I kinda woke up with birds singing. Not the whole Disney thing but they were out of tune and everything was not timed right.

I reluctantly rolled out of bed and when I say rolled I mean I rolled litrally. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I heard a knock on my door, with my teeyh brush still in my mouth I answered.

"...and this is Y/N'S room that is identical to ours. Hopefully she hasn'r raided her fridge." Stevie barged in.

"Theres a fridge?" I asked in excitement.

"Didn't you know?" I shook my head.

"Well more adventures to find late princess."