Chapter 82: First Date

You:

I stood infront of my mirror, yet again. I was trying to decide on an outfit. It was mine Natasha'a first date.

"This won't do." I groaned again.

I threw off my clothes again and tried to find something else. I atood infrong of my mirror again and looked at myself. I traced a few scars along my ribcage, then along my stomach.

He did this. I have burn marks and a few knife scars. I just kept tracing then Stevie broke it.

"Y/N? Are you ready? Natasha has been waiting for 30 minutes." She banged on the door.

"No." I groaned falling on the bed.

"Are you still stuck?" She laughed.

"Don't laugh at me. I'm nervous."

"You haven't been this nervous since Christmas." I laughed.

I picked up some clothes.

"Fuck it."

I threw something on.

I sighed and gave up

I sighed and gave up. I walked out of my room, closing the door and heard Ally talking.

"Natasha looks quite smart." I was confused.

Till I walked into the living room where Natasha sat. She looked up catching my eyes and smiling.

"Hey Y/N y-you looke-look pretty." She held flowers.

"For me?" I asked.

"Er yeah I thought red roses. Ya know, date and all." I laughed.

I took the flowers putting them down and getting a better look at Natasha.

She wore an adorable suit with her hair braided at the top.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah. Do I need my bag or anything?" I went to get it.

"No- sorry. I'm paying for it all." I smiled.

"Thank you." I kissed her cheek.

"Y-you're welcome."

"Why are you nervous?" I asked confused.

"Well you're technically the first girl I have ever been on a date with so, yeah."

"That's cute."

We said our goodbyes to my parents, she led me to a cute looking cinema. She bought me popcorn and a drink. I thanked her and kissed her cheek again.

After Zootopolis and me ranting about Ginnifer Goodwin at the end. Right now though, me and Natasha are walking down the street laughing at one of her stories.

"Hey! Dude! You can't do that!" I heard someone shout.

"She's underarrest for underage drinking and assulting an officer." I looked over.

"Dude! She turns 18 next year."

"I don't care." The officer replied.

We approached closer and I got a glimpse of the girl who was pushed against the car. I grabbed my phone out straight away and dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Bria, Sally's being arrested."