Chapter 4: My return.

You:

I had packed everything, it was only light packing as I knew I would be returned. It was so obvious. I hate being adopted it would be my second but since my last when I got abused I told them about me being gay and since that they beat me.

"You all packed?" Anna shouted.

"Yeah. Who am I getting adopted by?" I screamed back down.

"Mr and Mrs. Smith." That just reminded me of the film.

"Really? Do they have weapons?" I asked walking into the room.

"No darling we don't, I have held a weapon though." Some lady I presume Mrs Smith.

"Okay." She nodded she was a tall thin young woman.

She was tall, thin, blue eyed and purple haired. She was dressed in ripped black jeans and a Niavara shirt. She looked like she was 24. However her husband was dressed in a suit. He had grey hair, bulky and was quite short.

"Darling, don't worry he isn't my husband. He is my father-in-law. Mr Smith is layback like me." She smiled and led me to the door.

"Can I say goodbye to Anna?" She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah sure." She said as I walked off.

I headed towards the living room where I expected her to be and thats where she was. I jumped on her as she yellped. I cuddled her tightly and she cuddled me back.

"Y/N! STOP!" She yelled as I tickled her.

"Okay...Im gonna miss you. Promise me though that you will keep my room the same for a week." She nodded.

"Okay Princess, I will but only for a week. Go get going!" She shoved me off her.

"Bye!" I yelled running to Mrs. Smith.

I ran towards Mrs.Smith and she smiled widely at me. She held her hand out for me and I took it feeling like a 5 year old. Her hand was soft and perfectly fitted with mine.

"Darling Y/N, I want you to know that if you ever want to leave then you can just tell me. I understand since I was an orphan myself. It's fully understandable if you wanna leave. Okay?" She addressed me.

"Th-thank you." I replied and she agreed.

"Come here then." She helped me into the Jeep.

"Thank you." She laughed.

"You don't need to keep saying thank you. You are nearly my daughter but for now we have a week until its final." I buckled my belt.

Okay. What do you want me to call you?" I asked her.

"Hydie. Plus my husband is called Domnic, but prefers to be called Dom." They started the car.

The journey took about 2 hours and then we eventually arrived at a huge house. There was a different man stood outside, he wore a black hoodie with blue jeans. He had blue hair that was long. It went to his shoulders. I got out of the car and Hydie ran over to him. She giggled as he picked her up and spun her around.

"Is this her? Y/N?" He asked.

"Yes Dom, now stop messing around. She is scared look at her, she is shaking." She gestured at me.

"I think she is shaking from rain, and the fact it is quite cold out here." He said looking up.

"Stop. Come on Y/N we will show you your room." She held her hand out for me as her other hand was held by Dom.

"Okay." I went to grab my bag, but some guy took it instead.

"I'll take it for you, dear." He addressed.