Chapter 100: The End

Sally:

The party has just started and Alexis' surprise is still on my mind. She is in the middle of getting dressed because she had a hissy fit over an outfit choice.

About ten minutes alter she came out and she looked so adorable. She wore a very cute outfit.

She looked a lot better than what I was wearing

She made me wear a dress, it kinda looked nice. I don't often wear dresses because it's not my thing.

"You look so beautiful babe." She pecked my lips.

"Says the one trying to kill me." I smiled.

"Hmm, we need to go down." She took my hand.

We walked down and a lot of people were there. She introduced me to a few friends. We danced a little as people recorded.

"I wanna show you the surprise." I nodded.

"Sure babe." I smiled.

"Go sit on the couch." I went to the couch doing as she said.

Sitting here I noticed a crowd form around me. They all were watching the TV. I saw one of Alexis' friend's put Youtube on and they went onto Alexis' account.

New Video posted 19 seconds ago.

The screen said a new video and I knew it was the girlfriend tag. Everyone went quiet and it started of with just her.

"Hi, guys. I know this isn't a normal video intro but today I wanna just spend the first few minutes talking. So, this isn't a normal talk. I wanna talk about someone who changed my life for the best. I know she's watching this right now and I wanna say I love you babe. Anyway, back to business. Me and Sally met at VidCon, it was expected since we should have been room mates. We went to a party and she lied telling people that I was her girlfriend. I brought her to a corner and we kissed. She then became my priority since then. I love her and I want you all to love her. She isn't the strongest person on Earth but she is real. She doesn't fake anything. We went through a little rough patch but she is my first ever girlfriend. I love her so much. I hope you love me too babe. But guys, enjoy the video." Fucking hell I had tears.

Watching the video I laughed a few times then at the end it showed a few pictures of me and Alexis, including a few tweets. I smiled again then felt hands on my shoulders. I leaned back and saw Alexis. She leaned down and kissed me. Everyone cheered and I blushed like her.

The party continued and I pulled Alexis into my lap. She straddled my lap and kissed me. A few people wolf whisled and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Ya'll are n-a-s-t-y." I heard Stevie laugh.

"Nope. Just showing love." Alexis cuddled me.

"Aww." Ally said.

Alexis got off my lap and I stood up. I told her I needed a drink, I went to get Stally some drinks aswell. Walking in the kitchen I grabbed Stally some bottles and Alexis some coke.

I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I-" Y/N.

"Sally. I-" I felt lips on me.

I shoved her off. Behind her I saw Natasha and Stally. The all just glared at me and Y/N.

"I-I-I." Y/N saw the girls.

Natasha ran off crying. I feel bad for her.

"Why did Na-" Alexis came over.

"Y/N kissed Sally. Sally pushed her off." Ally said.

"You did what!?" Alexis got mad.

"Babe. It isn't worth it." I went to her grabbing her wrists.

"She has to leave." Alexis got mad with tears.

"I love her! I can't leave!" I heard Y/N scream.

Stally grabbed Y/N. What do I do?
-------------------------------------------------------------

I KNOW! I KNOW! I CAN READ THE TITLE. YES IT DOES SAY THE END. AND YES THIS IS THE END. OR IS IT? YOU'LL HAVE TO FOLLOW ME TO HEAR WHEN THE SEQUEL IS UP. I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. COMMENT AND OF COURSE SHOW SOME LOVE. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN? SALLY AND YOU? NATASHA AND YOU?

I WILL ALSO, BE HOLDING A COMPETITION FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO MAKE A COVER PHOTO FOR THE SEQUEL. YOU WILL BE CREDITED. THANK YOU GUYS. IT'S BEEN A FUCKING LONG JOURNEY THAT I LOVED. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

XXX
GEORGIA