Chapter 52: Continued...

You:

I woke up later that day with Sally's arm around my waist. I snuggled into her more, making her giggle. I smile into her chest, I don't wanna move. I feel something pull on my arm, I lift my head and see a needle with a tube sticking out.

Fuck that. I tried to move my other hand to pull it out but Sally intertwined my fingers with hers. I sighed and groaned. I guess she knew why I did.

"I know baby. I know you don't like it but it helps. I know it looks bad but it makes you healthier and I want you healthier." I sighed in defeat and nodded.

Guess I won't be taking it off. I shrugged it off and cuddled better into Sally.

"I'm gonna go get a doctor." Stevie said going out of the room.

I still had a headache but it was lighter than before. A few minutes later Stevie returned with the female doctor from before. She came in and waved at me. I blanked her and she giggled. Rolling my eyes I sat up slightly, making myself more comfortable next to Sally.

"So you seem to be attached to your little friend." Excuse her.

"She should be if she's my girlfriend." Sally said before I could.

"Sorry I didn't know."

"Better be." I said lowly.

"So, you seemed to have gotten food poison. We eventually found out which restraunt and were told they were to make your meal extra special. We then found the boy you were with, his name is Austin. He is your sister's boyfriend, whom you share no closeness to correct?" I nodded.

"Then, we let medication flow through your body as it flushed everything out. You should be good to go tomorrow." She nodded before leaving.

"Anyone else not understand that?" Ally asked causing me to giggle.

"All I got was the fact I have to beat shit out of Austin." Sally argued.

"Sally don't." Stevie said knowing I might get mad.

However, I'm all for my girlfriend beating his ass. I mean he did poison me and make me go to hospital. Sally has been here through everything, I know my parents have but give my girlfriend credit.

I yawned into Sally's shirt making her giggle. My eyes once again took over and sleep took course.

*Dream

"Hey Princess." XANTHE! SHIT!

"Xanthe go away!" She walked closer to me.

I back up until I hit a wall. I tried to find an exit but there was none. Panicking I tried hitting her. That only made her madder. She got closer.

"I think. Since you were born you took everything from me. My room, my toys, my clothes, my food and even my mother." She played with the knife in her hand.

"It wasn't my fault!" I argued back.

"Oh but it was. You thought you could take it all. You left mom with no choice. We were so happy before you. Now you can feel my pain."

She brought the knife to my cheek and started to dig in. I screamed in pain as it cut me.*

Screaming I sat up. My breathing was all over the place and the doctor stood infront of the bed. I was shaking madly as Sally turned my head. She guessed why and kissed my gently. I calmed a little but it was still in the back of my mind.

"What happened?" She asked calmly as we pulled away.

"Xanthe." I looked down.

"I'm sorry baby. Now she can't hurt you. You have me and your parents to look after you." I nodded a little.

"Come here." She pulled me fully onto her lap.

I sat jn the middle of her legs, resting my head on her shoulder. She wrapped an arm around my stomach and her other intertwined our fingers. This gental contact is what I love the most.

"Better?" She whispered kissing my cheek.

I nodded and I felt her smile. Taking a deep breath I then explained my dream. I felt tears run down my cheek as Sally wiped them.

Ally stood up making my raise an eyebrow.

"Anyone want anything to eat? I'll go grab something." She shrugged.

"Can I have a none poisoned sandwich?" Ally was the only one to laugh.

"She got your jokes Ally." Stevie teased.

"At least she is better like me." Are they really go na argue over this?

"As much as I'd love to see a Stally argue I suggest ylu get her some food." Sally interrupted.

"I'll come with." Bria said standing up.

I forgot they were even here. Sally asked for something and they walked out. A few minutes after they left I heard someone yell from outside.

"AND WHERE IS MY NIECE!?" Oh no.