Chapter 78: Comments

You:

Laying alone with the thoughts that went through my mind. What he did to me caused me to have flashbacks. My mind wonders to what happened to Sally and Stally.

Ally has been healing well and she has been out of bed a lot more. Stevie has been trying to get me out of the room. I went out but that didn't go well with Sally.

"Y/N?" Ally knocked on my door.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You want anything from the store?"

"Yeah. Er, chocolate, a lot of chocolate and ice cream." I hear Ally laugh.

"Okay. Stevie is going to get some and I'm gonna sit in the car. Enjoy the alone time."

It went silent after that. The next noise to be made was a meow and I rolled my eyes. Of course the cats wanted my attention. Contemplating to go or not I jumped out of bed, bring my blanket obviously.

Making my way down I was attacked by a cat playfully. Noodle. I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch, I got bored and decided to go on twitter. I retweeted some Stally things and answered a few questions.

I got up instantly and went to Ally's computer. I went on YouNow. I couldn't be bothered making a new account so I used Ally's which was already signed in. I sent a tweet out.

Once people saw it Ally retweeted it.

@AllyHills: Last time I checked you weren't Ally Hills. It's a good job I love you so you can go on it.

I laughed and Stevie posted a tweet as well.

@StevieBoebi: We leave the house for 30 seconds and you get out of bed. It's a miracle!

I laughed again then I got the rweet that changed me. Oh damn.

@NatVanlis: Awe you take after your parents! So cute.

I'm dead. I'm going to heaven I'm so fucking done. I looked up at the screen and realized I had been on live for 5 minutes. I saw Stevie's username in chat. I started answering questions then one popped up.

Are you single?

"You guys wanna know I'm single? I am which the break up is a long story but whatever." I shrugged.

"Don't pee." Someone jumped behind me.

"What the fuc-" I remembered my mom was watching. I turned back to the camara.

"Didn't swear mom." Everyone laughed on the chat.

I turned and saw Natasha. I smiled and she hugged me.

"Hey!" I laughed.

"Hi. Your parents told me to come over and see how you're doing." I shrugged.

"Well thanks mom." I turned to the screen.

"Wait. This is a live stream. Cool." Natasha tried to find a seat.

She then decided it was obviously wise to sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist and then the comments flooded in.

Y/N ISN'T SINGLE!
NEW SHIP
WHO THIS!?
IS THIS BAE?
IS SHE YOUR SUGA MAMA?

"Can we please stop especially to the person who put the Fifth Harmony reference in." I laughed.

"Hey, I'm Natasha just so you know." She poked my cheek and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Okay guys. Ask Natasha anything." I started looking at comments.

She shifted on my lap and I kept hold of her and she giggled. I rolled my eyes and she pulled a funny face.

My eyes wondered to the screen and there was a ton of comments about our little interaction.

"Guys what's Y/NS/N?" (Your Natasha Ship Name)

"Thats our ship name Y/N. Duh." She flipped her hair sassily.

"You're an ass. Anyway, question time." I pointed one out.

After about 30 minutes of questions we started getting a few dares. I saw the one I kinda didn't ever wanna see. Kiss Natasha.

"Hey look." She pointed to that exact same one.

"We already have remember." I whispered.

"Oh yeah." She blushed.

I laughed as comments came in wanting to know what happened.

"Shall we do one for their benefit?" Natasha asked.

"Only a peck okay?" She nodded.

"Cool." I giggled.

We turned so we kinda faced the camara and then she pecked my lips. I laughed and people wrote that it wasn't a real kiss.

Next thing I know I have lips on mine again. This time they were more passionate and I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around Natasha bringing her closer and she pulled back then pecked my lips.

"That was wow." She replied.

I nodded not trusting my own words. I glanced at the chat box.

SallyIsBae: Already moved on.

Shit.