Chapter 98: Sister Bonding

You:

"I'm joined by my beautiful girlfriend Sally!" Oh God her voice.

"Thanks babe." I walked into the living room.

My parents were watching a new video. They were obviously watching Alexis' new video. They were cuddled up, Ally was twisting Stevie's ring mindlessly.

Sitting on the couch I sighed and just closed my eyes. I wasn't really paying attention until they said the words I hated.

"I can't believe you're mine." Alexis squealed.

"I know. My forever." They laughed then continued.

They finished watching the video and only now, started talking to me.

"Hey, babygirl, what's up?" Ally asked.

"Oh I don't know? Maybe my ex girlfriend has a girlfriend who is friends with you? Or is it the fact I still have feeling for her?"

"Y/N....You know life goes on after break ups." Stevie said.

"I mean, if me and Stevie broke up, we would both want eachother to be happy with whoever." Ally added.

"You guys won't brake up. It's never expected. I mean you guys are actual goals." My phone pinged.

"Who's that? Natasha?" Stevie asked.

I pulled it out and it was far from Natasha. It was Xanthe. After our beach walk we talked a lot more and I learnt that she has moved here. She said sorry for everything, I kinda don't think she meant it.

In my defence she is my sister and she should accept me, which she does now. She even likes Natasha, from the photos and the few texts I showed. I only showed her a few; others were personal.

"Y/N, who is it?" Ally asked taking me out of my thoughts.

"Can I invite them over?" I ignored their question.

"Sure, me and Ally are sleeping over at Shannon's anyway." Stevie said getting up.

"Text them when we leave. Don't have alcohol, drugs or make the police come over." Ally laughed kissing my head like Stevie did.

They both left. Damn, who they think I am? Sally?

My phone started to ring and it was Natasha. Perfectly timed. I answered and she was laughing.

"Hey, baby. I'm still at my grandma's. My mom and dad had to go to the hospital with grandpa, I'm left here. I can't come over today. Grandma, stop. I don't wanna watch you cheat at scrabble." She laughed.

"It's okay babe. You have fun. My sister is coming over." She doesn't know all the details about Xanthe.

"That's good baby. I'll call you at 8 tonight. Then I'll probs text you through the day. Love ya, bye babe."

"Love ya too. Bye." I hung up the phone.

About 2 hours later Stally were leaving. I texted Xanthe to come over in an hour. I changed into Ally's basketball shorts and one of Stevie's shirts.

*knock knock*

I went to the door and opened it seeing Xanthe stood there. She had my favourite film in hand with my favourite sweets.

"A litral life saver." I hugged her.

"That's why I'm here." She laughed coming in.

I showed her the living room and she set up the dvd. She opened the sweets and I stole one from her. She laughed and pulled me closer. We were now cuddling, for some reason it felt natural. Not like when I cuddled with Nat and Sally of course, but close enough to feeling comfort.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just never, ya know, expected this." She laughed.

"I didn't expect any of this and I know I have a lot to make up for. I don't hate you, infact I hate myself more for all of this. It's just when I left I didn't have you anymore. I didn't know what to do when I found out you were gay. It normally takes time, yes people are okay with it but it takes time to actually set in that you are gay. I shouldn't have reacted the way I did like that. I'm sorry at some point in life I hope you accept it." I nodded.

"In time maybe."

"Good enough for me."

"Where do you live?"

"I live in Florida now, I came down to see you. I needed time to think that day so I went to the beach. That guy had tried to hit on me then I heard your voice and I knew I had to say something."

My phone pinged telling me someone tweeted. Pulling it out it was my mom.

@StevieBoebi: @AlexisGZall is hosting a party tomorrow night! Me, Ally and Y/N are going guys!

Well, I didn't get a say.