Chapter 70: It all ends here.

Sally:

I didn't fall asleep. I made sure Y/N was asleep, before going to my closet. I saw her old leather jacket and put it on. I wore black jeans and a random shirt with combat boots.

Carefully making my way through the mess on the floor, I got to my desk. I decided I might as well leave a note. I got my polaroid out and took a photo of me. I wrote on the back.

*I'm sorry princess. I love you.*

I had tears in my eyes then saw the photo I took of her earlier. I picked it up and kissed it, placing it in my pocket after. I went over to my bed seeing Y/N flat out on the bed. She looked so peaceful, it kills me for what I'm doing.

Kissing her lips for the last time feels like hell. She has no idea what is to come. I moved away from the bed towards my door. I looked in my room for one last time and sighed.

"Bye princess." I whispered into the room.

I sighed and shoved my hands in my pockets. Bria and Chrissy had both gone to bed, they left their door open so I went to their door.

"Thank you for being there. Please look after Y/N for me. I love you." I whispered.

Going back into the hallway I was met with Liam. He was just looking up at me. I smiled and bent down petting him, he meowed causing me to stand up again.

"Bye bud." I told him as I went down the stairs.

Getting to the front door, I realised this is for the best. Opening the door I let out a breath. Walking out I closed the door carefully.

I looked my phone seeing it was 10pm. I knew I had a hour or two to walk around. Setting off towards somewhere I listened to LA streets.

About 30 minutes later I was stood outside a supermarket. I looked at the sign then it hit me.

*"Hi Y/N." I was infront of her.

My hair was dyed red. All I gotta say is that she was something to look at. Her eyes stunned me. I could stare into them all day. I wore a plain black shirt on with a R&R merchindise hoodie. She wore multiple wristbands, which included Bria and Chrissy's along with Fifth Harmomy and a Carmilla one.

"Y/N?" I waved my hand infront of her.

"Y-yeah s-sor-rry." AWE! She stuttered.

"Can I get a pick with you amd the girls?" I asked biting my lip.

"S-sure." Again? AWE!

"Thanks, I like your outfit." I looked up and down at her.

"She checked me out! Omg did she just do that or am I imaging things?" She spoke her thoughts.

"Yes I did just check you out. Got a problem?" I answered her thoughts.

"I-I-Im Sorry. I-I-I didn't mean to say it." She blushed.

"Its okay. Wanna take photo?" She nodded.

Madison to held the camara. She stood in the middle with me infront. I pushed my hair to the opposite side of her. Once we took that photo, I wanted one individually. I took ours last. We took about 35 different photos. On the last one, I took a stand and as she click the camara, I went to kiss her cheek. I guess she had the same idea.

I HAD MY FIRST KISS!
OH GOSH!
DO I PULL BACK?
HELP?

We both pulled back, blushing like mad. I heard Rose wolf whistle. I rolled my eyes and as I held her hand. She smiled and I blushed. I stood with her. I pulled her into a hug.

"I wanna take you on a date." I asked

"Okay... where and when?" She asked gaining confidence.

"Tonight. I can take you to a nice little cafe." We hugged once more.*

By now I was stood outside Waffle House. Remembering the failed date and the re-do we had. I wandered down to the beach. Smiling at the sea hitting the sand, with mid-night strollers walking together.

"I see you turned up." Guess its time.