Chapter 80: Cuddle time.

You:

Me and Natasha had finished the live stream. We kept laughing and doing funny dares. She had to take a shower and borrow my clothes because I had to crack an egg over her.

"Thanks for the spare pjs." She laughed walking in.

"It's cool. It's probs for the best that Ally let you stay the night."

"Yeah I mean we get to have a party now!" I laughed.

"What party?" I asked.

"A cuddle party."

She jumped on me and cuddled into me. I laughed and so did she. Flicking on the TV I put Netflix on. We started watching films, it was something random.

About an hour past and Natasha was cuddled on my lap. I smiled and leaned on her.

*Flashback

"Fucking slut!" Day 3 of him hurting me.

He shoved me into his bedroom. Closing the door and pushing me on the bed. He straddled my lap. I screamed and struggled against him. He grabbed some rope and tied me up.

This isn't gonna end well.*

"Y/N baby. Hey look at me." I came back to reality and Natasha was straddling my lap.

She held my cheeks forcing me to face her. Stevie and Ally were about to walk in and Stevie pulled Ally back. Natasha looked at me and my breathing was completly uneven. I can't speak or breathe correctly.

"I'm sorry." I furrowed my eyebrows.

She kissed me, I calmed a bit down. I sighed and she pulled back looking into my eyes. I had tears rolling down. She kissed me again and I kissed back.

We pulled away and I just stared into her eyes. I smiled and she smiled. I don't understand how she comforts me like this.

"Are you okay?" She asked carefully.

I nodded unable to speak. She got off my lap and for some reason I missed it.

Y/N!? WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? YOU JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP WHICH YOU LOVED THE PERSON NOW YOU WANNA GET WITH NATASHA!? NOPE.

Damn, my mind is hating on me.

"Hey Y/N, come cuddle and go to sleep." She opened her arms.

I closed my eyes. About 20 minutes later I pretended to be asleep. Hearing Stevie and Ally come in.

"Hey Natasha." Ally spoke.

"Hey guys." She whispered.

"Thank you for today. You managed to calm her and help her get out of a panic attack." Stevie added.

"It's cool. I mean I didn't even expect to do that myself. I didn't think that this would happen." She laughed a little.

"Do you care for Y/N?" Ally asked the question I dreded.

"I mean yeah. She's my friend and I do care for her like that." She shrugged.

"So not anymore?" Stevie asked.

"I mean I don't know. I guess I kinda have a crush but I don't know."

"Thats cool. Just be careful." I didn't know who spoke.

I moved up and cuddled into her more. Stally awed and I just ignored it. Natasha kissed my head, I smiled as she stood up with me in her arms.

Maybe it won't be that bad?

-------------------------------------------------------------

TEAM SALLY!?

TEAM NATASHA!?

YOU DECIDE IN COMMENTS.