Chapter 76: 22

Sally:

It's been 17 days without a word from my father. He took Y/N in the middle of the night. She hasn't text, called or spoken to me at all.  I can't believe it's been so long. Stevie has forced Ally to stay indoors because she wanted to find Y/N.

"Sally. Come on, out of your room before I kick your ass." Ben said.

"Ben fuck off before I kick your ass and then put you in hospital again." He shut up after that.

We were walking along the beach trying to find out if he took her near here. I remember the hotel but most likely he won't be there. I sat down and sighed.

Why her? Why out of everyone did I put her in danger? She's and angel and I'm the daughter of the devil.

"Hey." I was taken out of my thoughts by a girl.

"Hey?" I questioned looking up.

"I was wondering why you're sat alone. I'm Felicity you looked pretty and yeah." She started blushing.

"Well Hi Felicity and thanks for the compliment." I smiled.

"I-I was wondering if you wanted to ya know, go on a date? Unless you're not gay then sorry." She rambled on.

"Honestly it's okay. I'm gay but I'm in a relationship." I said.

"I'm so so so sorry. I didn't know. With you and that guy I just ya know, expected you to be a lonely girl but sorry."

"Honesly, it's completly okay. I don't mind. Have a good night." I smiled.

"Yeah thanks." She walked off.

Ben was in a laughing fit and I turned to him raises an eyebrow. He went quiet and held his hands up showing that he didn't mean anything.

"That's the first time I saw you smile in two weeks." I shook my head.

"Leave me alone I just wanna lay on the beach and forget my worries for now. Is it that hard?" I questioned.

"No. Just watch out for creeps."

"Dude. I'm in sweatpants and Y/N's shirt. There's no creeps."

"Mhm. Don't deny that I'll have to save the day like last year."

"Shut the fuck up. You promised not to say shit." I growled.

"Calm down. I'm sorry. Calm down." He laughed.

"It wasn't that funny you ass." I snapped back.

"It totally was with you do-" I covered his mouth.

"Say anymore and I kill you." He just glared at me.

"Bitch." He muttered as I moved my hands.

"I'm not a female dog you ass. I'm a girl."

"Who's 18 next year!" He was excited.

"And? What's that got to do with me? I don't care when I turn 18 you know that. I'm waiting for 22." I shrugged.

"Why 22?" I glared at him.

"You're an ass."

"Why?"

"When I'm 22 I wanna propose to the love of my life at some point."

"So Y/N?"

"Yep. Forever mine."

"Over protective much."

"I mean you don't see me in a normal relationship. I wanna see the world with her. The cultures and adventures."

"Damn. I need a bae."

"Oh yeah, you can be with Natasha." I said sarcastically.

"Who's Natasha and does she need a boyfriend?" He spoke so quickly.

"Er, it's more Y/N's friend. And then last time I checked she was single. Her brother is gay and she's straight."

"Is she pretty."

"Shut up. We were taking about me turning 22. Not your wedding." I started laughing.

"Calm down. How do you know that this Natasha girl isn't the one for me?"

"Because everytime you get into a relationship you start becoming like your brother, a fuckboy."

"Hey! I will not be called a fuckboy, I'm not my brother. I respect ladies."

"Hell no. Remember Amelia? The one you left alone in the attic?"

"Oh yeah." He looked down.

"I'll teach you my child. I'll teach you not to be a fuckboy." He laughed.

"Fine."

We fell into a comfortable silence, the only noise was the sea against the sand. I sighed, maybe Y/N's safe. Maybe he dropped her off? Maybe he gave her to the police?

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!? THAT'S THE OPPOSITE AND YOU KNOW IT!

Damn. Calm down mind. I know I need to sort myself out. Nearly everyone knows that Y/N is missing. Stally fans from around America have been keeping an eye out.

"Todo es puta mierda." I sighed.

"Stop speaking Spanish! You know I don't know it!" Ben whined.

"I said, everything is fucking shit." He nodded.

"Very true."

I can't imagine Y/N right now. God knows her pain. I decided I had sat long enough and got up.

"Where are you going?" He asked confused.

"I'm going to walk for a little." I shrugged.

"Nope. It's already 11 we have to get you home. You know your parents are protective of timing." I smiled.

"They have to be I guess. I mean I love them and all but all I wanna do is cuddle with my girlfriend and sing her to sleep. I wanna listen to her light snores while she dreams, I wanna play with her hair watching her smile." I sounded like a fucking creep.

"Thats so sappy!" Ben laughed.

"It's not."

"It so is. Kid, you got it bad. What happened to my little rebel? The one who ise to dress in all black no matter what?"

"She grew up Ben. She's better now. You know my past and in all honestly I wanna keep it there." He nodded.

"Your past is your past. Have you told Y/N?"

"Not yet. There has been way too much drama for it. I wanna sit down and tell her my entire life story, I just need the perfect timing. The whole relationship has been a battle. I'm even surprised I lasted this long. I guess that's what love is." I shrugged.

"Yep. Definatly sappy shit. Now, get your ass on my motorbike before I get shouted at for you being late." He laughed and I did.

"Fine."

-------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to dedicate this chapter to all the people who were kind enough to vote and comment. The critics and the compliments help me make this story. I can't believe I've even kept it this long. Now, no writing in this comment section about my writing. I wanna hear 1 questions from people and I will answer them. They can be anything!

XXX
GEORGIA