Chapter 43: Day 3 of 14

You:

I woke up with someone holding me and they were warm. I shifted over remembering what happened yesterday. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom.

After a shower I went back into the room and saw Sally getting up. I put some pj's on and I turned to see Sally staring. Giggling, I picked up my Spongebob pants and threw them in my dirty clothes part.

Searching through my bag I eventually found my hair dryer. Drying my hair is annoying but hey, don't ask questions. Sally pulled the hairdryer off me and started doing it herself.

After what felt like forever but propably wasn't that long she was done. I brushed through my hair once more and then she started brushing her hair. Sally 'borrowed' my clothes, more like stole them because she couldn't be bothered going and getting her suitcase.

"You ready?" She asked holding my hand.

"Wait I forgot my card." I ran to the nightstand and grabbed it.

I came back and grabbed her hand again. We left my room and headed towards the hotel's breakfast buffet. I felt my mouth starting to water at the sight;
Bacon
Egg
Sausage - ew
Beans
Toast
Hash Brown - ew
Tomato

I saw tradional English breakfast buffet infront of me. Sally started giggling next to me, so I looked at her and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Babe, go and get some." She didn't have to tell me twice.

After creating my mountain of food, me and Sally say in the far corner. We had just finished our food as my parents and her's came down. They all grabbed their food and sat with us. Since we were done and there wasn't enough seats I pulled Sally on my lap.

"Well hello there." Sally giggled.

"Hi." I mumbled back.

"Don't get nervous around me." She poked my cheek.

"So how was your night together?" Ally said raising her eyebrows.

"A lot of fun." Sally replied as I blushed.

"Did anyone else hear people having sex last night?" Stevie said out of no where.

Bria and Chrissy both agreed and Ally did. I blushed a lot and Sally giggled at me.

"What's funny?" Chrissy asked.

"Y/N, isn't a massive fan of people saying that word." Sally lied.

"Thats not what I heard." Ally mumbled.

Shit.

"Hey mum can I talk to you?" They all looked at me.

Sally jumped off my lap. She then took my seat as I walked with Ally out breakfast place. Once we stopped she looked at me, raising her eyebrows.

"Care to explain what actually happened?" Ally is actually quite scary.

"Me and Sally. Me and Sally yeah." I looked down ashamed.

"I'm not mad or happy about this. If she is okay and you are then fine. You are telling your mom and she is telling her's. Now." Ally being serious is really weird.

I nodded and we walked back to the buffet. Sally smiled and patted her lap, I sat on it and she hugged me. I turned on her lap because I needed to tell her.

"Mum knows and I need to tell mom. You need to tell your parents." Sally nearly choked on her drink.

Bria and Chrissy both just looked at her. I cuddled into her and closed my eyes.

"Oh yeah the sex was me and Y/N." My eyes widened as Stevie spat out her food.

I kinda just kept blushing madly, I then hid in Sally's jacket. Stevie was more than pissed, she left the table and I ran after her. Once I caught up to her I stood infront of her.

"Look mom I'm sorry. I didn't mean too, well I did but we were both ready." I rushed words out.

"Y/N its illegal!"

"Its not in England!"

"Y/N! YOU'RE 15 FOR GOD'S SAKE! SHE'S 16 AND LEGAL, YOU AREN'T!"

"Shit."

"Shit is indeed one word. I can't believe you would do something so reckless."

"Rosie did the same at my age and I don't care when I did it because I love her and she loves me."

"I'M NOT ROSIE'S MOM AM I? I'M SUPPOSE TO PROTECT YOU FROM THIS BUT NO."

I started to walk off. I couldn't handle it. Me going in a mood either results in me crying or walking away. Stevie knew what I was doing and grabbed me.

"FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled at her.

Us doing that gained the attention of everyone including my girlfriend. Sally instantly knew what was happening and ran to me. She pulled Stevie off me and hugged me. I broke down in her arms and I felt my whole world stop. She whispered sweet things in my ear then asked if I wanted to go for a walk. I instantly said yes wanting to get away.

Interlocking our fingers me and Sally walked out. I turned once more and was met with Ally hugging a crying Stevie. Sally pulled me down the street and towards somewhere. I don't know how long we kept walking for but we ended up in St Jame's Park.

 I don't know how long we kept walking for but we ended up in St Jame's Park

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It's a nice day weirdly and we juat kept walking and talking. Sally was cheering me up and making silly faces. I kissed her cheek and laid my head on her shoulder.

"Y/N?" I looked up at Sally.

"Hm?" She looked at me confused.

"That wasn't me." She whispered.

We both turned round, and with my luck in this huge city we found the one person I hate. Yep you all guessed it, Xanthe! Note the sarcasm.

"What do you want Xanthe?"

"I want to spend time with my sister, is it that bad?" I felt Sally tense next to me.

"You have a sister?" Sally was shocked.

I nodded and then went on to explain how Xanthe left us at 18 and went off somewhere. Then she never came wih us to America. Sally being Sally just nodded and glared at Xanthe.

"So who's this Princess?" Xanthe pointed to Sally.

"Oh thats why no Princess." Sally only just understood.

"Yeah, Xanthe this is Sally. Sally this is Xanthe." They both nodded.

"So you're my little Princess' best friend? Or adopted sister?" Me and Sally both bursted out into laughter.

Xanthe looked at us confused.

"Actually I'm dating her." Sally said smugly to Xanthe.

Oh shit.