Chapater 8: YouNow

You:

Urghhh... all I ever do is sleep. I don't mind but I'm normally not this lazy. I wanna run, but with a broken rib thats hard. I have to wear a bandage just below my bra. It has to get changed by an adult, so either Stevie or Ally has to do it. I don't really feel comfortable with someone looking at me half-naked, when they have known me less than a week. I agreed anyway, and im on painkillers because of the pressure.

"Princess come on lets get up." I shook my head.

"No." I whined like a child.

"If you don't then you cannot have presents." I felt the bed rise.

"I thought you said you didn't get me anything?" I remember, right?

"We didn't but Ally did some shopping early hours this morning and she collected them. I know you will freak out over them." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Okay." I was gonna move but its so cold. "Its so cold!" I said snuggling back into the covers.

"Yeah. It will be when you take your pj shirt off in the middle of the night to just sleep in a sports bra." I blushed.

"Can you pass me a shirt? Please." Stevie tossed me a random black shirt, either hers or Ally's.

"There you go, now come on if you wanna do a Carmilla marathon." I instantly got up on that name.

"Omg. Yas. Carmilla!" I yelled.

"Someone has got a crush on Carmilla!" Stevie teased and I blushed.

I mean have you seen Natasha Negovanlis, the woman who plays Carmilla? She is like a Godess and wow. She is like 25 and wow. Thats the only word I can describe her with.

"Y/N?" I saw a hand wave infront of me. "Stop, imagining your little crush and get into the living room."

I walked out of my room. However before I did, I saw the broken lock, that Ally broke. She did it when I was screaming about Samantha. The same day my rib shattered. Anyway, I walked into the living room. I was greeted with 3 cats at first. They had been at the vets for a check up and Ally had to pick them up today.

The cats were each playing with a balloon. Ziggy, had a purple one. Whisky,had a green one and Noodle, had a blue one. It looked so cute, I took a photo on my phone, just getting them all in.

"There you are!" Ally yelled noticing me.

"I've been here for about 2 minutes." I shrugged.

"Anyway, wanna open prezzies birthday girl?" Wait they got me presents? Like I thought they were joking.

"I thought you were joking." Stevie and Ally both shook their heads.

"I never get any presents, I never even got Christmas presents."

"Babygirl,your part of our family now. You get what we all get,even if mine and your birthday are like 11 days apart." I smiled.

"Thank you!" I hugged them both.

"Right, now presents? Then Carmilla?" I nodded.

"So princess, we got you 3 presents." I smiled, I was handed 2 boxes. "One of them has yet to come. Don't worry." I nodded.

"What is it? Like the one I haven't yet got." They both looked at eachother.

"Well, since you like Carmilla we got you a 1698 hat." I have always wanted one.

"Thank you, thank you!" I yelled hugging them.

"Calm down. It wasn't a big deal." Ally said trying not to hurt me.